• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Another custom front bumper

msweb

Bronco Guru
SA-WEET!!!!!!!!!!! Love the design and don't see booger welds like mine!

OP
OP
blackbeauty

blackbeauty

Loc.
Woo-pig-sooie
That's fantastic!
Maintains a good approach angle, doesn't block the grill, and looks tough!
Is that a cradle for a winch?
What color are you going to go with? I'd be worried about flash rust at this point.
Its got the space for a winch. I will build a cradle once I get the winch.
Most likely, I will paint it black. I think there is enough lines on it, that it doesn't need to bring anymore attention to it, but I am always open to suggestions.

Hey Blackbeauty, where are you located?
I live in Razorback country, AKA, AR.

Premium Concept

Black Beauty that is one nice bumper! I am VERY interested in getting one from you if you want to travel down that road.

I am in NWA, Bentonville to be exact. Where exactly are you located? I would love to meet you and maybe take in a Hogs game to boot. ;)