• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Another EB movie sighting!

Blue71

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Girlfriend picked out a movie. Not bad cause it had several good shots of a Royal Blue Early Bronco that the guy drove. Not a bad movie either. Angelina Jolie was in it. GOOOOD LLLLLORD<br><br>Blue71

bpassmore

Sponsor/Vendor
Loc.
Houston, TX
Didnt the 80's movie "Gleaming the Cube" have an EB in it? I think the young detective drove a blue one with a 2 to 3 inch lift...

OP
OP
Blue71

Blue71

Contributor
Bronco Guru
OK I'm a dumbass!!! The movie is called "Life or Something Like It" About midway through you'll see it parked at this guys house. It also shows a couple other pretty good shots too. He drops his kid off and they are sitting in it. <br><br>Blue71

4byford

Loc.
Yucca Valley CA
Haven't seen it- Will have to check it out.<br><br>By the way, how far is J. City from Tellico/Murphy NC? Have friends who want to possibly meet during the fall crawl...

cadun

Loc.
Santa Barbara &amp San Francisco, Ca
I saw that movie on the plane, it wasn't actually that bad for a chick flick. I think my favorite EB movie though was Dazed and Confused (it's my favorite movie anyway, just has the bonus of having a Bronco in it ;D). The football coach drove a dead stock light blue one. It's sweeeet. 8)

broncobsession

Bronco Guru
I saw it last night with my g.f. too and was gonna post it today but ya beat me to it. It's a sweet one Edward Burns drives; blue with black flares and roll cage and chromed out. Nice.

broncoswede61

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Los Angeles,CA
[quote author=CADUN link=board=5;threadid=10356;start=0#75236 date=1035092781]<br>I saw that movie on the plane, it wasn't actually that bad for a chick flick. I think my favorite EB movie though was Dazed and Confused (it's my favorite movie anyway, just has the bonus of having a Bronco in it ;D). The football coach drove a dead stock light blue one. It's sweeeet. 8)<br>[/quote]<br>Yeah but the coach was a real A-hole. ;D

merciless

Loc.
Brooklyn, NY
I think Zoolander(Ben Stiller) has one of the most memorable bronco scenes in it. A silver Bronco in Manhattan too bad it gets blown up. I wont tell ya how it happens but it was pretty funny.<br><br>I also remember another movie where this girl gets a livery driver to pick her up from a mansion and its a limo tinted black bronco.<br>

luvmybronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ashland, Oh
[quote author=merciless link=board=5;threadid=10356;start=0#75324 date=1035133766]<br>I think Zoolander(Ben Stiller) has one of the most memorable bronco scenes in it. A silver Bronco in Manhattan too bad it gets blown up. I wont tell ya how it happens but it was pretty funny.<br><br>I also remember another movie where this girl gets a livery driver to pick her up from a mansion and its a limo tinted black bronco.<br><br>[/quote]<br><br><br> Whats the name of the movie? I gotta see a limo Bronco....

HILLBILLYNA68

Loc.
GRAY, TN.
[quote author=4byford link=board=5;threadid=10356;start=0#75233 date=1035091061]<br>Haven't seen it- Will have to check it out.<br><br>By the way, how far is J. City from Tellico/Murphy NC? Have friends who want to possibly meet during the fall crawl...<br>[/quote] 182 miles.

Varcy

Loc.
Morgantown, WV
The Zoolander Bronco is a J>>P when it explodes. Do a freeze frame and frame step to the explosion. Right before it goes up, there is a CJ taking it's place. Gotta givem credit. Why would you blow a nice Bronco, when you can find a j>>p to take it's place.

mlogan24

Bronco Guru
There's a bronco in the Cheech and Chong movie where they drive the ice cream truck (Up in Smoke, I think). It's right in the opening scenes, as they drive away from the beach.