• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Another Famous CB Member ;)

RajinCajun

Bronco Guru
Loc.
HawleyTX, La orig.
Well I am trying to control my excitement ;D Thanks to Crawln68, I found out that I FINALLY got my pic in the Readers Rides section of the current Four Wheeler Mag... I am pretty excited since this is my first pic to be put in a mag... :) :) Page 104 if anyone has a current copy..LOL!!

Thanks again Crawln68 for pointing that out..

crawln68

Bronco Guru
I've always wanted to know someone famous. Now I finally do. Congrats! :p

KJHill

Contributor
Loc.
Central WA
Way cool! Did you send them a bunch of pics for them to choose from or didi you just send the one in the mag? Gotta love a '70 blue bronco! ;)

daddyg

Bronco Parts Collector
Loc.
Toney,AL
I saw the pic yesterday I was wondering whose Bronco that was.. Congrats..

OP
OP
RajinCajun

RajinCajun

Bronco Guru
Loc.
HawleyTX, La orig.
Thanks guys...

I had sent them 3 pictures right before I went to the desert in Feb 05... Better late than never...LOL!!

I am just glad Crawln68 noticed it and let me know or I may not have even known.... :eek:

airman

Contributor
Bronco Guru
That is so funny! I bought the mag at the airport last week for a trip to FL and I saw that and knew I had seen that picture before. It's the one of you and some frieds standing up in the cage looking backward? You must have posted that on here before.

Nice job.

kb6677

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Paco said:
Did you buy... "5 copies for your mother" ?
Now if we can just get a pic of one".....on the cover of the Rollin' Stone"
:) I bet many have no clue what this is about!
KB6677
NC
ebssss

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
congrates

now once again what sewing mag.is your picture in ....

COOL ..makes one feel all fuzzy inside to make your favorite mag...

Pa Pitt

RRRAAAYYY2

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Brantford, Ontario
kb6677 said:
Now if we can just get a pic of one".....on the cover of the Rollin' Stone"
:) I bet many have no clue what this is about!
KB6677
NC
ebssss
Ah, but silvia's mother said.....
Now I feel like a hippie again.

Congrats RajinCajun, that is way cool. I work for (on occasion) a street racing magazine. One of the funnest parts is the "reader ride" section. The pro guys expect big coverage, and get pissed if they don't get the coverage they think they deserve. The little guys you would think have died and gone to heaven when you put a small pic and some words about them. They are what makes the job worth doing.

sfaforester

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
SW, Arkansas
airman said:
That is so funny! I bought the mag at the airport last week for a trip to FL and I saw that and knew I had seen that picture before. It's the one of you and some frieds standing up in the cage looking backward? You must have posted that on here before.

Nice job.

That was the BD issue and I think that one was mine with friends. If I'm mistaken, sorry.

I do have the current issue..."Petersen's 4 wheel and off Road" right? Is it of your bronco? I'm not seeing it, maybe I'm in the wrong magazine?