• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Another handy part from a Chevy

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
For several years I've had eyebolts at various points on my rollcage for lashing down cargo to keep it from yardsaling or moving around during off-road travels. Some time I was walking around the junkyard and noticed some vehicles have some nice fold-down loops for lashing cargo in the back. I helped myself to some pieces from an S-10 Blazer recently. I think they're far more svelte and sano than the eyebolts. Another handy application of OEM bits in our Broncos.

Todd Z.

Attachments

• IMG_6481[1].jpg
    IMG_6481[1].jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_6482[1].jpg
    IMG_6482[1].jpg
    41 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_6483[1].jpg
    IMG_6483[1].jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 93

behemoth

Bronco Guru
Those are also found in the rear of the astro vans, There is also a cargo net/basket that connects to them. It fits really well in a bronco, those loops would keep it and other things from swinging around.

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
nice find, thanks for the head's up.

71broncman

Loc.
Woodland Park, Co
Found the same one's at the local U-Pull-It. They did not even charge me for them. Good score and very handy mounted to floor and cage plates. Mark

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Nice find Todd.

Now, if I just had a nickle for every time someone described a part on my Bronco as svelte... ;)

NicksTrix

Bronco Guru
nice find there TZ, i am noticing some new additions in the back there as well. nice !

ugly74

Bronco abuser
well damn if I'd known how many of you guys had never thought of that, I woulda posted pics of mine in 2002.
sure come in handy strappin shit down!

SACHEM

Back From the Dead
I'll have to add those. They will go good with my Corvair wiper fluid bottle, rearview mirror disc brakes, seats, seat belts, sunvisors and blower motor. I guess GM's are good fo something!!!