• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Another loss to the Bronco Brotherhood

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
Whitney (The Mad Moose) called me this morning, UncleBap (Pat Walsh) died yesterday about 3:00 pm. Whitney was by his side, he just took a last breath of air and was gone. This hits me hard too, I was expecting him to be around a while longer so I could see him again. He's no longer in pain...

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
So sorry for the loss. Our condolences to the family and friends.
We should all remember that we are not guaranteed another day
nor another breath. Show & Tell those that you love how very
much they mean to you.....everyday.
prayers sent.
Christine

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
So sorry for the loss. Our condolences to the family and friends.
We should all remember that we are not guaranteed another day
nor another breath. Christine

Same here.. Tough news. Hang in there.

eb66to77

Bronc'Ownly
Loc.
NOVA
I am sorry to hear of another loss, especially to the Bronco Brotherhood. I hope there is some manner we can show our support if needed. The family is in my thoughts.

thumping

Loc.
Jacksboro Tn
And I did not think my heart could sink any lower after hearing about Michael. Man this is really getting to me. We're losing some exceptional good people. I know we all have a time to go and someday, maybe tomorrow, will be mine but I'm just having a hard time today. We lost Chappy just a month ago, Michael and now Pat. Tough day indeed. It’s times like these that I’m really at a lost for words to express my heart felt sympathy.

So if I never get the chance again, I want each and every one of you to know that I’ve truly enjoyed being apart of and getting to know such a wonderful group of people. I hold each and every one of you as a part of my extended family.

Prayer are being sent.

Anthony (aka thumping)

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Sorry to hear this. This has been a tough year for the Bronco community. :(

Mark

Contributor
Bronco Klutz
Loc.
NW Indiana
And I did not think my heart could sink any lower after hearing about Michael. Man this is really getting to me. We're losing some exceptional good people. I know we all have a time to go and someday, maybe tomorrow, will be mine but I'm just having a hard time today. We lost Chappy just a month ago, Michael and now Pat. Tough day indeed. It’s times like these that I’m really at a lost for words to express my heart felt sympathy.

So if I never get the chance again, I want each and every one of you to know that I’ve truly enjoyed being apart of and getting to know such a wonderful group of people. I hold each and every one of you as a part of my extended family.

Prayer are being sent.

Anthony (aka thumping)
and don't forget about Chris (Skuzzlebut) earlier this year.

My thoughts and prayer's for Uncle Bap's family.

trlblazr

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Mesa AZ

Prayer are being sent.

Anthony (aka thumping)

Ditos. This was so beautifully put. Prayers sent, and God bless

thumping

Loc.
Jacksboro Tn
and don't forget about Chris (Skuzzlebut) earlier this year.

My thoughts and prayer's for Uncle Bap's family.

Oh, I'll never forget Skuzzlebut. He helped me through some many hair pulling times way back when the Bronco seemed to have a mind of its own and was set to do nothing but tic me off. Again, soooo many great wonderful people we have lost. I know something must be going on and the good Lord needed some really good people. God must be an EB person also and needed some help. Chris no doubt is getting things straightened out up there. I have to think like this or these losses will simple over whelm me. Life is short but I look forward to one day wheeling on the mountains in the clouds with my friends.

God bless…to all of you.

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Man, this has been a hard couple of weeks for our little group here. We'll miss you UncleBap. My families' thoughts are with your family.

I'm not sure who's closest to his family, but if there's anything the site can do to help please speak up.

TheMadMoose

Loc.
Newberry Springs
My heartfelt thanks to all of you. Bronco people are the best.
His service will be a military flag service at our local American Legion in Newberry Springs. It won't be for a couple weeks but as soon as I have a date I will post it.

Whitney

OP
OP
73stallion

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
please do whitney. i missed betty monroe's memorial today because of work, i want to be at his. if there's anything you need, let me know.

broncoswede61

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Los Angeles,CA
Very sad.My best thoughts and prayers go out his family and friends.

I'm also shocked to read about skuzzlebutt, i haven't been around the board much.

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
Man that is sad ...I'll add his family to my prayer list ...How old was he and was he sick ...Hurts me as I move closer to the oldest bronco buddy ..I find myself realising I'm sure not a kid any longer ........Mad moose my heart is with you and yours....GOD Bless !.