• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Another new addition to the stable

mudmagnet63

Loc.
Geary OK.
I just made a deal for a 68 with a IL 6 for a sweet price. It's going to take a bit to get her back on the road. I think I will leave her stock and use her for a fishing ride to beat around in the pasture. Wife goes to pick her up on Saturday. I guess this is where the sickness begins. :eek:

Somebody help!!!!!

Mud

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
yep your too far gone for help now;D congrats on the new one

OP
OP
mudmagnet63

mudmagnet63

Loc.
Geary OK.
I'm so bummed:cry::cry::cry:

Wife drives 2 hrs to pick up the bronco. Loads it up, it don't run. seller says NO TITLE Say's he discussed this with me. Wow I sure don't remember. Wife drives about 40 miles before she get's me on the phone. I contact seller, he says he told me. It get's a little heated before he says bring it back. Now I have a MAD WIFE and no Bronco.

Time to start searching again ;D

Mud