• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Another new member hello from Virginia

marley2984

Loc.
Virginia
Just wanted to put a place in the sand and say hello after browsing this forum for awhile. I'm a previous owner of a 68' U15 and I think I was just to young to work on it correctly and I let it go. Now in my late thirties and I wish I didnt part with it. I'm probably not alone in that theme. Anyway now I've been searching out the right truck to purchase. I've been primarily a toyota guy since I sold the bronco and was searching for a 40 but I didnt feel the same for them the way I felt about the bronco. Hope to talk with you all soon and meet those around me in central va.

76MaBronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Massachusetts
Scoop beat me to it, but the MEB crew is a great bunch of people. If you want to get a Bronco overdose, plan on attending the Gore, VA Roundup as well as the Meet & Greet...

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Welcome from Mississippi and hope ya find that next EB soon;D

hc

OP
OP
M

marley2984

Loc.
Virginia
Hey thanks all. I actually used to live in Crozet for about 2 years during the time of the filming of evan almighty a few years back.. old trail. i live outside Fredericksburg now in Orange County Locust Grove area. So I actually bought 2EB back in the day... maybe around 94 or so from the manassas area. Sold them both from lake of the woods. Would love to know what became of them... they were both solid beautiful trucks... '68 and a '77. Now I am looking for another that won't destroy the fam funds :)

gnsteam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lincoln NE
Welcome, you've found a good home. Good luck on your EB search and post pictures as soon as you get it.;D

Fred

NY-Bronco

Resident Dipstick
Loc.
Weehawken, NJ
Welcome to the addiction. I was in your position just over a year ago when I found my Bronco in Arkansas. Drove it back to NY and been building and having fun with it ever since. The combination of the Bronco and the members of this forum has been nothing but pure joy!! Good luck with your search ;D

Pearlcoat

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Welcome from Manassas, VA. Come to the MEB, BOAR and Tidewater Bronco events to meet lots of great bronco guys and gals from the Mid-Atlantic area, and beyond.

TM Toys

Loc.
Barboursville , VA
Welcome to the site , and back to broncos' .. I too live in Orange just on the other side closer to Charlottesville .. Keep in touch,,, just down the road from me is Jeff {iwlbcnu } who's n Orange as well ..

btw- I'm orginally from Crozet too !!

Last edited:

crozetcrew

Loc.
Bakersfield
Crozet is a great place to live. Been here all my life. I have a few pics of the filming of Evan Almighty when it was being filmed here. That ARC was huge :eek:
Welcome again.

Chris

Bronco Biff

Contributor
Good luck on the search for a new EB. There seems to be a good selection out there. I'm sure you will find something to fit the bill. Come on out to the meet and greet on the 21st and hang out.