• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Another positive Vendor-experience thread

joshd1971bronco

Loc.
Oklahoma City, OK
I just wanted to give a compliment to Wild Horses for great customer service. Not that they need it - they've always been well regarded and that's why I went there in the first place.

Anyways, ordered some custom length front and rear driveshafts from them. (Tom Woods makes their driveshafts). They showed up in less than four days (custom length) and looked great.

After I got them installed I was a little concerned about the length (thought they might be a hair too long and might bottom out on compression) so I took some pictures of them installed and sent them an email describing my concerns and the pictures showing the front and rears.

Within just a couple of hours I had an email back giving me good explanation and evaluation of my setup. And, to boot, they pointed something else out in the pictures (totally unrelated) that they suggested addressing (tightening U-bolts on leaf springs).

Anyways.....thought I'd share a positive experience with one of our vendors.:)

mritchy1

They are good people. I stoped by there to day to pick up some parts and ask some questions. They were a big help.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Very cool... Thanks for sharing... They are a great contributor to our sickness. ;D

NYLES

Bronco Guru
Long shippin but well worth it, they have good stuff!

ObscureMachine

Seatbelt Orifice Officer
Loc.
World Headquarters
x2 - Called up WH because after installing body mounts and 1" BL. all my door spaces were off and I needed more of the large washers to level it out. I couldn't find them anywhere locally. Talked to Lance at WH, he said he'd check it out. Called me back shortly, we took care of business and he shipped them out to me. Lance was very helpful, which has been my experience anytime I've dealt with Wild Horses.

BG's 68 Bronco

I can say being form Canada we are more logistically challenged than most of you Bro's, but Wild Horses helped me out with specific instructions to mark each item that are made in NA so it would pass through customs without a hiccup. Note: I had shipped to my snowbirding parents and had them bring back my goodies.

Paul is also a stand up guy. I will deal with WH again, as I still need lots of parts... it never ends does it!

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
ordered a steering shaft from them before the disney (d-day) trip. they sent the wrong one. called them and they overnighted the correct one next day:cool: great people to work with for sure

1sicbronconut

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Jim and the crew at WH are top notch for sure I know of quite a few times that they have overnighted stuff to events so folks could get out on the trails again.

Last edited:

FX4 MAN

Loc.
Fort Atkinson,WI
Yes, great people to deal with ordered terra low gears and aluminum cover for my dana 20 a couple of weeks ago got them last Thursday and had the t-case rebuilt friday and back in and running by Saturday afternoon. Very happy with them. Thanks Wildhorses.