• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

any audiophiles?

mrcat88

Bronco Guru
Loc.
VacaVILE, CA
I'm going to redesign the roll bar....my rear bars simply bolt into place from the rear, so all I need to do is make a bar with two bends and a flat peice on one end to bolt to the floor.when finished it should go right over the top of the box. the box only fills in the space inside the bedside, so there is still that 2-3" strip that runs along the tailgate, and that's where the bar is going to go. I'll have many pics when it's done...right now it still in the making. I'm still missing two speakers and the wiring is not finished. I need a wiring harness, and I need to do some fixing to the dash before everything becomes permanent. I'm doing everything I can that doesn't require funds. ;D ;D A 4x8 sheet of particle board is only 10.00 or so. the real cost comes when you want to use good wiring....I think there's about 80.00 worth of new wiring in there now, and still a little more to come.

anyways, stereo or none.....it doesn't do anything for me while it sits on the side of the road. so I might as well take my time until I get it running again. ::)

Mrcat88