• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Any BRONCO members live in FT.MYERS FLA. area

KICKEN WING

Loc.
FT. MYERS, FLORIDA
I seems like im the only one down here. Only 2 sightings, one on FT. MYERS BEACH, and one in Naples.
I hope im not alone'
I hate being surrounded by jeeps when we go out...:'(

JaxLax

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Jacksonville, FL
there's a few in the Tampa area. 3-5 here in gainesville. I know a guy in Labelle (spelt?) but it's hard to find them. i'm sure there are more, i just haven't seen them nor are they on the board...%)

brian72

Early Bronco Student
I am in tampa. Got a buddy with one.
Bear1911 is in Lakeland.
Just learned of a couple other guys in lakeland (they are not on this board....yet)
Trophybass is in Plantcity.
LSUPete is in KeyWest.

I know of a couple in Orlando and in bradenton.

At one time on the board there was a grouping of memebers by state. It went away an upgrade or two...has never made it back up.

Might get on the http://www.se-earlybroncos.com
When mine is running...we will for sure have to have a run.

OP
OP
KICKEN WING

KICKEN WING

Loc.
FT. MYERS, FLORIDA
brian72 said:
I am in tampa. Got a buddy with one.
Bear1911 is in Lakeland.
Just learned of a couple other guys in lakeland (they are not on this board....yet)
Trophybass is in Plantcity.
LSUPete is in KeyWest.

I know of a couple in Orlando and in bradenton.

At one time on the board there was a grouping of memebers by state. It went away an upgrade or two...has never made it back up.

Might get on the http://www.se-earlybroncos.com
When mine is running...we will for sure have to have a run.

I'm no stranger to TAMPA used to live there for years by the sundome off Fowler. I've got a few friends up there, i'll have to bring the -73- on up and visit when you get yours running.Mine needs a new carb to travel 150miles. Thanks for the reply..

brian72

Early Bronco Student
No my buddies is a Yellow, gargae kept truck. Only reason in the garage...steering is loose and he does not know how to fix it. I offered to help, but not on his list of to do.

Tell him to call me 818-8006...more bronco buddies are nice to have.

vap13

I'm in Hollywood, across the state but not too far. Not too many of us down here.