• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

any bronco members near kansas city

AWS

Loc.
ST LOUIS
And don't forget about MOEB Missouri Early Broncos. We have a facebook page also.
Steve

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Hi Guys,
I never really left but we had more than a few years of financial difficulty and life changes in the family. I feel like I've come out a better person and my marriage is stronger for it. Anyway, I was wondering if Bronco Meet and Greets were still a thing around Kansas City. That is how i found and dug up this thread. I realize that many of you just got back from OCBR but if there were to be a group meet, Id like to come and see all you peeps.

Hey boss.. We had discussed and there is a thread, see if I can find it or you can, and let me try to reach out to Ed or if Mudd wants to do it at his place...

Just got way busy and of course OCBR

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I just joined this site. I'm in the KC area (Leavenworth).
I owned a 75 Sport in the mid-80's
I owned a 74 Sport in the 90's
Recently purchased a 72 that I'm currently collecting parts. I have 2 more full projects in the shop before the bronco gets re-done.

Nice. Welcome aboard.

Wife has a really good friend she grew up with in Hawaii that lives out your way. Couch is the last name.

Glad to have you around

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Hi, Sachem. We've never met but I recognize your handle on here from the past.

I'm surprised no one else especially sprdv1 hasn't chimed in yet. I'm south of KC but have attended a couple of get-togethers up there. They started planning one for this past summer but I think it never happened (or I missed it or got busy).

Anyway, here's a bump for you to see if someone in KC will post.

Glad to have you back!

Doug

That dang work, interfering..... :(

And don't forget about MOEB Missouri Early Broncos. We have a facebook page also.
Steve

Never Steve, I swear I'll make it out to one of them social gatherings next year :(

SACHEM

Back From the Dead
Perhaps we could plan something around Sunday July 3rd? The Shrine swap meet is going on this day at the Independence Event Center.

Just an idea.

Vintagetin

I'll be selling at the Shrine swap meet, but I don't think I'll have any bronco parts there for sale.
I bought a bunch of bronco parts at Wichita swapmeet a few weeks ago from a KC area guy, but I didn't ask if he was on this site.

matts460

Huh did know any club was in KC, I live 45miles south of kc. I guess I didn't realize boys that went down to smorr were in a club too. Also just realized this is an really old thread!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Perhaps we could plan something around Sunday July 3rd? The Shrine swap meet is going on this day at the Independence Event Center.

Just an idea.

if the meet is in Indp versus WAY Up north, I'll probably attend...

You hosting brother..? Or we need to convince Mudd..? or Ed :)

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Huh did know any club was in KC, I live 45miles south of kc. I guess I didn't realize boys that went down to smorr were in a club too. Also just realized this is an really old thread!

Look up MCBC on Facebook, Not necessarily a Club, but a group us from around the area...

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I'll be selling at the Shrine swap meet, but I don't think I'll have any bronco parts there for sale.
I bought a bunch of bronco parts at Wichita swapmeet a few weeks ago from a KC area guy, but I didn't ask if he was on this site.

Put some kind of sign up so we know who you are.. :D

ptwist

Haven't seen much on here in a while, did you guys already setup a meeting or could we?