• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Any Broncos in northwest Pa.

jeffs76

Loc.
Northwest Pa.
Hey everyone, I'm new at this is there anyone out there in northwest Pa. with a Bronco? I know of 2 others besides mine. I would like to meet others with these awsome rides. Thanks Jeff

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
I know both of these guys,I'm looking for some other Bronco nuts. Thanks anyway

Yeah, I know those guys and I'd be looking for somebody else too! ;D

(Brian, Steve, Just kidding . . . )

There is at least 1 on Bfix in NW PA - Eric is his name, I believe. and another guy named Allen. Not sure if they are on CB and not exactly sure where in NW PA they are located. Sorry, not much help, was I?

OP
OP
J

jeffs76

Loc.
Northwest Pa.

(Brian, Steve, Just kidding . . . )

There is at least 1 on Bfix in NW PA - Eric is his name, I believe. and another guy named Allen. Not sure if they are on CB and not exactly sure where in NW PA they are located. Sorry, not much help, was I?

Them are the two I was talking about, they are great guys and they are in my same area, I was looking for more riders, because only one of them has one legal for the road (mostly trail rig, great ride thou)and the other is a trail rig by the way what is Bfix

Pearlcoat

Contributor
Bronco Guru
How about Horsewhpt66, he's in Industry PA. He and his family have at least 4 broncos between them, maybe 5 now.

cesco

just what are you insinuating there Gary?:p

Hey Jeff, you should come to the Rausch ride this weekend with your bronco.. you can follow me out..

kimba5977

Loc.
Ohioville, PA
We are all actually in southwest PA Pearlcoat. Beaver County to be exact. But with my family one never knows where we'll end up. Mark and I recently added another filly to the stable. AFTER (and only after) Mom's is done and on the road again are we going to to anything to the new aquisition cuz hers has been down for far too long. This one's gonna keep the top and doors on it.

7bronco6

Loc.
PA
well if your ever around the southeast part of PA, send me a message...i'm in the Reading area...not to many around me...:( ;D

wpaeb

Loc.
Clarion ,PA

Eric N and Allen are in the Warren area. I haven't seen any posts from Allen in years.

horsewpt69

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Industry, Pa
well if your ever around the southeast part of PA, send me a message...i'm in the Reading area...not to many around me...:( ;D

Keep Carlisle All Ford Nationals in mind this year(first weekend in June). We had 18 EB's there last year, and always welcome more! Are you a member of MEB(Mid Atlantic Early Broncos)? If your not, join up and check out the site for a scedule of events that will get you in touch with some great Bronco people.;D

horsewpt69

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Industry, Pa
How about Horsewhpt66, he's in Industry PA. He and his family have at least 4 broncos between them, maybe 5 now.

Judy, what did you do to my handle?? Holy Crap!!;D ;D ;D (Horsewhpt66?) Ya know, my mom always calls me the wrong name, and now you?;D ;D ;D

OP
OP
J

jeffs76

Loc.
Northwest Pa.
Keep Carlisle All Ford Nationals in mind this year(first weekend in June). We had 18 EB's there last year, and always welcome more! Are you a member of MEB(Mid Atlantic Early Broncos)? If your not, join up and check out the site for a scedule of events that will get you in touch with some great Bronco people.;D

Thanks for the heads up on the carlisle tip I will keep that in mind. It would only be about 2 tanks of gas away.

Pearlcoat

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Judy, what did you do to my handle?? Holy Crap!!;D ;D ;D (Horsewhpt66?) Ya know, my mom always calls me the wrong name, and now you?;D ;D ;D

Sorry Jeff! I typed it from memory and I should NOT rely on my memory to get it right. No harm intended, and my mom always called me by all 3 of my sisters' names before she got it right, so I know where you are coming from. Your mom is a sweetie though, so go easy on her.

Kimba - I should have checked the map...maybe I should stop replying to these messages early in the morning...