• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Any D.C. area Broncos guys on here/Bronco Sighting in DC

66horse

Bronco Guru
Well i saw my first bronco in DC tonight - aorund 9:15 at 4800 Mass. Ave.
Looked black sounded good....

So anyway any of you guys on here form D.C. area..

Do you ever go wheeling?

Will you take me - Bronco is about 3000 miles away in San Diego.

Steve

bronco std

Loc.
Berryville, Virginia
I'm out in one of the suburbs of D.C. about 45 minutes away in Virginia,, Near Dulles Airport.

Mine is still in the garage,, Hopefully I will have it out of my garage, going up the neighborhood in a couple days, just gotta finish up the rear brakes and E-cables, and it should be ok to run, (its not pretty but drivetrain is good).

good luck finding others.. I have seen only about 3 in the last year around this area.

iwlbcnu

Bronco Guru
There are a few in Northern VA. We had a get together in Fredricksburg a couple of weeks ago and had 10 EB's show up. He says he has made contact w/ 30 owners and planning a meeting in July. Most of us are heading up to Paragon June 19-21.

OP
OP
66horse

66horse

Bronco Guru
[quote author=iwlbcnu link=board=5;threadid=18435;start=0#msg141216 date=1055248707]
There are a few in Northern VA. We had a get together in Fredricksburg a couple of weeks ago and had 10 EB's show up. He says he has made contact w/ 30 owners and planning a meeting in July. Most of us are heading up to Paragon June 19-21.
[/quote]

any info on this? might like to go

iwlbcnu

Bronco Guru
I'll try and get one of the guys in charge to reply, if not I'll post his addy.

iwlbcnu

Bronco Guru
Chris said he was having a hard time getting in to post, but gave me this:
"The Bronco's of Northern Virginia is a currently a contact list of 36 EB's.
As posted, we had 10 EB's show up at our inaugural even in May. You can read about this in the 'past events' link on the Mid-Atlantic Early Broncos
web page: http://meb.bronco.com/index.html Our thanks goes out to the MEB club for posting our event. Currently we are preparing to head out to the
round-up in Paragon this month. In July, we will try to get together again during one of the local Friday night car shows in the Fredericksburg VA area (target is the last weekend in July). Please contact us at soliday@adelphia.net if you are interested.
-Chris (74-EB)"

G

The Bronco's of Northern Virginia is a currently a contact list of 36 EB's (12 active owners).
As posted, we had 10 EB's show up at our inaugural even in May.
You can read about this in the 'past events' link on the
Mid-Atlantic Early Broncos web page: http://meb.bronco.com/index.html
Our thanks goes out to the MEB club for posting our event.
Currently we are preparing to head out to the round-up in Paragon (19-22 June).
In July, we will try to get together again during one of the local Friday night car shows in the
Fredericksburg VA area (target is the last weekend in July). Look for details to come soon.
Please contact us at soliday@adelphia.net if you are interested.
-Chris (74-EB)

OP
OP
66horse

66horse

Bronco Guru
Cool. Chris got a hold of me today via email.

Turns out that we boh work at the pentagon. Seems like real nice guy. Is hooking me up with a tent and sleeping bas for the roundup and trying to find an empty seat so I can go on the trails. this is awesome.

Also, invited me over for dinner.

So thanks guys!

Steve

paint669

Loc.
maryland
I live in bethesda about 15 min outside DC, I am really looking for a restored bronco, so if any of you guys know anyone around DC that is willing to sell PLEASE let me know. my phone number is (301)-263-0895 and my email is paint669@aol.com