• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

any interest in body parts from a 69 ? loads of pics !! lots of good parts !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr incredible

Bronco Guru
hi folks , i have run across a deal on a 69 ,,basicly a complete body ,, all i want is the top ,, it has a decent tub , frame with title , front fenders with flairs , and the 302 emblems , as well as the bronco emblems , hood , front grille ,windsheild, rear gate , set of doors ,,complete , and a bunch of miscellanious ,, the only way , my wife will let me buy it , is if there is interest in the parts , cause i gotta curb the cost a bit ,,, i will ship all ,from oregon city oregon 97045 ,,, i dont have the rig yet ,, but am just looking for interest ,if you all would want some parts ,,,,basicly i dont or wouldnt plan on getting rich ,, but i really need to recover some of the money , as it belongs to the misses ,,, {the money that is } let me know what you thing fair offers would be ,, and if your interested ,, i guess i am taking reservations if you will !!!

OK FOLKS !!!! UPDATE ,, UPDATE UPDATE !!!

i have picked up the unit , and am looking the stuff over real good ,,, it looks to have lots of good parts ,, i will get pics of it all , and post em here asap !!!!!

PICS ARE HERE FOLKS , HERE YOU GO ,, SOME ARENT REAL GOOD , BUT I GAVE IT A TRY ,,, let me know what you think folks ,,,
UPDATE !!!!!!!!!!!!!THE DOORS ARE SOLD !
UPDATE , THE HOOD ,GRILLE AND TUB ARE NOW SOLD !

Attachments

• brakelines.jpg
    brakelines.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 18
  • dash1.jpg
    dash1.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 24
  • dash2.jpg
    dash2.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 14
  • dash3.jpg
    dash3.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 19
  • dash4.jpg
    dash4.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 12
  • dash5.jpg
    dash5.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 19
  • dash6.jpg
    dash6.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 13
  • dashbezel.jpg
    dashbezel.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 11
  • doors1.jpg
    doors1.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 23
  • doors2.jpg
    doors2.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 13
  • doors3.jpg
    doors3.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 16
  • doors4.jpg
    doors4.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

maggard12

Loc.
Whitesburg, Ky
fenders

wouldnt mind having the fenders if they are in good shape but my concern would be the cost of shipping to 40475. It would probably be a lot. Thanks

mattt

Bronco Guru
How is the drivers side floor and drivers side of the tunnel? How about the dash? Drivers side inner fenderwell & both sides of the inner fenderwell in front of the air boxes.....you know, where they all rust.

OP
OP
mr incredible

mr incredible

Bronco Guru
How is the drivers side floor and drivers side of the tunnel? How about the dash? Drivers side inner fenderwell & both sides of the inner fenderwell in front of the air boxes.....you know, where they all rust.

the tub has been bobbed off at the fire wall ,, no inner fenders , or core support ,, the pics look decent in the drivers areas , not near as bad as mine was !!!

OP
OP
mr incredible

mr incredible

Bronco Guru
i am really thinking that the tub ,'s best bet ,, is to make a trailer out of it ,,, then it wouldnt matter how good the front floors are ,, they all go by the way side as scrap any how !!!!

tehachapi68

Loc.
Tehachapi, CA
Complete Dash Assembly?

I could use a complete dash assembly (mine is butchered), if it is in "reasonable" shape. I have instrument cluster, glove box door, and 1 windshield knob, but would need ALL the rest: dash, electrical switches, heater controls, wiring harnesses to the firewall connectors, and 1 windshield knob.

Mine is '68 and I would want to confirm with photo that the '69 is a close match.

I come to Oregon often so I could pick up at a later date.

Willing to pay up to $200 for the right parts.

OP
OP
mr incredible

mr incredible

Bronco Guru
I could use a complete dash assembly (mine is butchered), if it is in "reasonable" shape. I have instrument cluster, glove box door, and 1 windshield knob, but would need ALL the rest: dash, electrical switches, heater controls, wiring harnesses to the firewall connectors, and 1 windshield knob.

Mine is '68 and I would want to confirm with photo that the '69 is a close match.

I come to Oregon often so I could pick up at a later date.

Willing to pay up to $200 for the right parts.

i bet you would pay what ever it takes to get the good parts huh ?
any way ,, it has a harness , and controlls for the heater , no dash ,, unknown about knobs , will have to figure it out as we go ,,

bluebronco69

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Damascas, OR
hey i would take the pull for temp knob in the dash if you have that and floor pans if any parts of them are in good shape. if the fender flares are any good id be interested in those, ummm not sure what else. but ill think on it

OP
OP
mr incredible

mr incredible

Bronco Guru
hey i would take the pull for temp knob in the dash if you have that and floor pans if any parts of them are in good shape. if the fender flares are any good id be interested in those, ummm not sure what else. but ill think on it

i dont know of any used floor pans , that would be worth cutting out of a used bronco ,, you would be much farther ahead to just order new ..as for pull knobs ,, i dont know ,, i will have to look at whats there,,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.