• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

any interest in body parts from a 69 ? loads of pics !! lots of good parts !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

z-one311

Loc.
Payson, Utah
Fender or fenders, Front clip no hood

I would like to see what you wanted ofr the front Passenger side fender? Or maybe the front clip minus the hood. I live in utah 84651. Could you give me a quote for those!

OP
OP
mr incredible

mr incredible

Bronco Guru
I would like to see what you wanted ofr the front Passenger side fender? Or maybe the front clip minus the hood. I live in utah 84651. Could you give me a quote for those!

i am unsure of the conditions of the fenders as of yet , so it makes the prices not quoteable , at this time , it is suppose to have great front sheet metal , with little or no rust or damage , but i have not seen it in person , i will be going to look at it on saturday , and will be able to get back to you some time in the beginning of next week , . both front fenders have flairs on them , and look to be real nice in the pics , as well as the grill , but we will have to wait and see !!

SecondChance

Loc.
Gresham
Let me see

I have a rust bucket that I have started doing some sheetmetal replacement on. I would like to take a look at it and see if any portion of the tub is worth transplanting. Is it possible to look at it. could use a hood and grill too.

regshawn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland
I have a rust bucket that I have started doing some sheet metal replacement on. I would like to take a look at it and see if any portion of the tub is worth transplanting. Is it possible to look at it. could use a hood and grill too.

I chatted with David a little on the talk box, and it sounds like a really good tub! I am pretty sure no one has a claim on it yet. I will have to have a look at all the goodies myself tomorrow, he should be in town tomorrow afternoon.

Shawn

regshawn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland
And David, don't forget if "J" changes his mind on the frame and tittle..................give a bro a shout!

Shawn

OP
OP
mr incredible

mr incredible

Bronco Guru
What shape is the tail gate in? and How much? Pics?
Thanks Jim

hey jim ,,

well the taile gate is virtually perfect ,,, it has a small push area in the lower left corner , from some thing ,, i had to look close with a flash light to see it . no rust through any where ,,, excellent shape as is ,,, offers ?

OP
OP
mr incredible

mr incredible

Bronco Guru
I have a rust bucket that I have started doing some sheetmetal replacement on. I would like to take a look at it and see if any portion of the tub is worth transplanting. Is it possible to look at it. could use a hood and grill too.

as far as i know the hood is spoken for , but i have a real decent grill assy ,, about three nickel sized dents on one side , i believe the tub will go to tits 's project bruggy ,,, but we will have to see if he wants rear quarters or not , these are pretty decent , as well as the light sockets on the rear ...

OP
OP
mr incredible

mr incredible

Bronco Guru
wouldnt mind having the fenders if they are in good shape but my concern would be the cost of shipping to 40475. It would probably be a lot. Thanks

well these are perfect shape ,, no rust ,, they are cut for flairs , ,,,,,the flairs are the plastic type , and really need replacement ,,as they are breaking away ...

Last edited:
OP
OP
mr incredible

mr incredible

Bronco Guru
I could use a complete dash assembly (mine is butchered), if it is in "reasonable" shape. I have instrument cluster, glove box door, and 1 windshield knob, but would need ALL the rest: dash, electrical switches, heater controls, wiring harnesses to the firewall connectors, and 1 windshield knob.

Mine is '68 and I would want to confirm with photo that the '69 is a close match.

I come to Oregon often so I could pick up at a later date.

Willing to pay up to $200 for the right parts.

i have a good dash ,, clean ,, with ash tray ,,, and a complete dash wire harness , a emergency switch .a headlight switch , two pull knobs for the heater , thats about it .68 and 69 is the same thing as far as the wiring is concerned . i have two windsheild knobs , both have plier marks on them ,

OP
OP
mr incredible

mr incredible

Bronco Guru

i have two real nice fenders , and a decent front gril , fenders have script and 302 badges , will need new flairs though ,,, shipping on these is gonna be high ,, unless they are shipped via a private carrier ,,,

regshawn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland
How bad are the marks on the knobs? I also need a set of those, and if not to bad I could work something out.

Shawn

Status
Not open for further replies.