• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Any interest in steel Bronco script logos?

Carl

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Aurora, IL
Just wondering if anyone has any use for a Bronco logo cut out of sheet metal. I was thinking it would be cool to use something like this on a custom dash or console or anywhere else on the truck. It would be cool to put a piece of translucent acrylic behind it and light up the logo from behind. Even on a custom bumper or tire carrier.

This part was cut out of a scrap piece of 16GA steel. The piece of steel in the pic is about 7" x 2.5". It could be made much larger but probably not too much smaller. Mounting holes could be cut wherever you want.

PLEASE PM or EMAIL ME cj26@comcast.net IF YOU WANT TO SEE A PIC OF THE PART DESCRIBED ABOVE.

Last edited:

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I can hardly afford diddly squat right now, but I REALLY LIKE the looks of that, Nice Work...

trlblazr

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Mesa AZ
Looks good but there doesn’t seem to be much material holding the center of the "Os" in.

buddy44

Loc.
Rio Rico
I like it

I've been looking for something to cover up my CD/Radio dash slot. How can I get one?

Buddy

OP
OP
Carl

Carl

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Aurora, IL
I think that's why he can't make them much smaller.

Exactly. The laser can cut something really detailed, but you're right, those o's would most likely fall out. The way they are right now though, they are very strong. Unless you keep bending the o's back and forth. :)

The design posibilities are endless though. It can cut almost any shape imaginable.

Last edited:

fastback

Loc.
Asheboro, NC
I was thinking about something like that to cover the hole in my dash where the radio was also could you tack a couple of threaded rods on the back near the center for mounting to dash?

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
I would like one for my 3rd brake light on my tire carrier I am building, how much buddy ol pal? ;D

7bronco6

Loc.
PA
I like it and interested in a price, I've been thinking about doing something like that and being able to light it up in the dash..

OP
OP
Carl

Carl

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Aurora, IL
I was thinking about something like that to cover the hole in my dash where the radio was also could you tack a couple of threaded rods on the back near the center for mounting to dash?

That's a good idea. Yes, a couple of threaded rods could be tacked to the back for mounting.

Last edited:

Tasty Geezer

oh yeah...I like the idea of the acrylic and back-lit

Attachments

• DSC01989 blue.jpg
    DSC01989 blue.jpg
    194.6 KB · Views: 59
  • DSC01989 red.jpg
    DSC01989 red.jpg
    191.5 KB · Views: 42

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
I would like one for my 3rd brake light on my tire carrier I am building, how much buddy ol pal? ;D

great idea josh! now where to mount one?....

just be careful, jon can get flamed for bronco script stuff being offered or sold on here.

OP
OP
Carl

Carl

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Aurora, IL
Oh yeah, I forgot about that. I'll talk to Jon and see what he wants me to do. I don't want to step on anybody's toes.

W650Mike

Loc.
Eastland, Texas
I would be interested in one out of stainless - 12" wide and proportionally tall.

When you get $$ worked out PM me. Thanks.