• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Any members near Belle Mead, NJ? I need a HUGE favor.

RJGarza

Loc.
Karnes City
Here's the deal. I'm from South Texas and I found some 66 bronco seats all the way in NJ. I contacted the seller and he said he won't ship the seats, it's too "awkward"? Anyways, I was curious if maybe someone would possibly buy them for me and ship them to me? Preferably someone who is close and has a PayPal account. I know I'm going out out on a limb here but I figured it's worth a shot at asking. While I'm on the topic, has anyone shipped seats? I'm curious on the shipping price. I heard from another bronco guy that Fastenal does reasonable shipping from store to store?

Here's a link to the seats.
http://cnj.craigslist.org/pts/4822601774.html

Thanks in advance.

C Saporito

Hey, I'm about an hour or so southeast of there. I could meet him somewhere and drop the seats at a UPS terminal. I'm pretty sure UPS would just pick them up, maybe the seller could stretch wrap them for shipment.