• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Any members near Burney, CA?

IronBenderII

I'm visiting family and want to go play in the snow (Dad's Jeep can't keep up)...

Jack

jeffjess72

Loc.
True Northern CA
We live about 1 1/2 hrs East of Burney on 299. Have seen a few Broncos while passing through. There is a guy in McArthur that has a smog shop that has a few parked out front. Our is all tucked in cozy for the winter and old yeller is full of snow and not road or trail worthy yet. Hope you have a good trip. Lots of snow in this area fell yesterday and last night. They say we will get more this afternoon and tonight.

Jess

OP
OP
IronBenderII

IronBenderII

Yeah, we've been getting more today but just a dusting. I was hoping I'd find somebody close that was down with hitting the trail for a few hours :(.

Jack