• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Any members near Lexington Texas

bronco loco

It never ends
Loc.
Long Island New York
Hi, I have been looking for an early bronco for the past two years, as every body knows, living in the northeast coast, is hard to find them here. I located one in Lexington, Texas, and was hoping someone on this forum may take a look at the bronco for me, or direct me to someone who can. The area code is 512. I'm trying to find out exactly were the truck is located, please let me know if you can help me. thanks.

cakedude

Loc.
Friendswood/houston,
Bronco Loco,

That area code should be in the San Antionio/Austin area. There are lots of members from this board in that area. Hopefully someone will give you a hand.

Good Luck,
Grant

74BroncoCO

Bronco Guru
Yeah, that's NE of Austin a ways. What do you know about the bronco? I looked at one in San Marcos (South of Austin) a while back and I think I can find pics, but maybe not. If it's the same bronco, I'd be happy to send you what I have. Other than that, I am not much help.

J.D

DU 001

Loc.
Houston, Texas
Lexington Bronco

Lexington is just north of Giddings, Texas on highway 77 going towards Waco.

Just guessing, but I would think the truck most likely came out of Austin as there's not much in Lexington except the local cattle auction and that's about it.

Hard to tell sight unseen (except in photos) but appears to be in good shape. Asking price also seems to be reasonable, almost too reasonable.

Let us know what you find out.

Regards,

DU 001

74BroncoCO

Bronco Guru
Different bronco than I saw, but it looks nice nonetheless. Appears to be a good deal. I am a member of the LEBC, but I am new so I don't really know where many of the members live.

J.D.