• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Any MO members near Tablerock Lake??

OP
OP
Bronco Wild

Bronco Wild

Loc.
Nubraska
mxpaz said:
nope, wife wont let me leave the house yet. :-[ :-*

...but I'm having a party...sniff sniff...

Lie to her. You will be christened on Crown and Sweet Tablerock Water while learning how to ski on your feet going 40mph...you will come back a "changed man"...or single ;D

If not, I will post pics in a couple weeks... ;)

OP
OP
Bronco Wild

Bronco Wild

Loc.
Nubraska
oh2bnok said:
So does that me you are passing thru Kansas city area?

Will likely gas up...snort...oink...in Platte City, then "float" through KC westside, down south...snort...oink...will stop again in St. Joe to drop a passenger off...oink

oh2bnok

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Olathe, KS
Well then you need to stop by the house in Olathe along 151st street for a few minutes. Then you can cut over to 71 hwy via eastbound on 151st street. Real easy if you have a few minutes. Or you can do it on yer way back.

OP
OP
Bronco Wild

Bronco Wild

Loc.
Nubraska
oh2bnok said:
Well then you need to stop by the house in Olathe along 151st street for a few minutes. Then you can cut over to 71 hwy via eastbound on 151st street. Real easy if you have a

PM me your address and I'll plug into my GPS...Goin' down is always "haulin' ass" to get to the water...comin' back, we'll see...gotta convoy with me this time...multiple boats, cars and trucks...if not, I didn't realize you were so close to home...I can make that puddle jump anytime!!! Thanks for the heads up...snort...oink