• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Anybody Got pics of Argent Silver Hard Tops?

Broncofan76

Loc.
Atlanta
I saw a thread like this from a while back in my search but it sort of fizzled without pics being posted. Post em up folks! I've got dark shadow metalic (dark charcoal) on the body but considering argent for the top.

JoePro

Seems like most of the guys with charcoal broncos that don't want the color matched top seem to go with black on top. Here's one I saw on cars.com that may be sorta what you're looking for tough to tell with the lighting and shadows...

image.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

image.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

image.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Not charcoal on the body, but Pearlcoat's has a nice silver top.

Attachments

• DSC03842.jpg
    DSC03842.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 106
OP
OP
Broncofan76

Broncofan76

Loc.
Atlanta
here's shot if it as it looks now. Black would be a safe bet but cant decide if the argent would look cool. thoughts?

Attachments

• IMG_2887.jpg
    IMG_2887.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 125

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I think one of the gray/silver/argent colors would look great with that color myself.
Black would look great too, but I tend to like the lighter colors on the top in some cases. And I think yours would be one of those.

Nothing wrong with a 2-tone top too though. A combination of either the silver and black, or better still the combo of the lighter color with your body color.

Paul

allenfahey

Bronco Guru
I have no idea what silver this is. When I painted it I grabbed a few left over cans of silver and cock-tailed it.

Attachments

• January snow storm 002.jpg
    January snow storm 002.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 110

miikee73

Shadetree Guru
Loc.
Aloha
not a good pic. it was at Unevent 2013.

Attachments

• IMG_0488.jpg
    IMG_0488.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 96

Jeff76

Loc.
Alpharetta GA
Nothing wrong with a 2-tone top too though. A combination of either the silver and black, or better still the combo of the lighter color with your body color.

Paul

Yes, I agree with this. The Cabelas two tone would look good with that Bronco. Argent on the top sides and charcoal on the top pan.

Jeff

ccbronco

This may be a bit off the reservation but, How about the same color but matte finish it. That way you can get a "finish" contrast, not a color contrast.