• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Anybody heading to River Rock May 22

evil69

fawkin classy
Loc.
Athens, GA
Open weekend. If I can bail out of the office I will be there me thinks. One of the last hoorahs for Scarlet in her current fashion (hopefully). Anybody have a rear axle housing and axles laying around on the cheap for a buddy of mine?

johnpaulgolf

Loc.
Savannah GA
I plan on being there ... %)

I have a Mustang 9" housing no axles and a small bearing 9" under my parts Bronco but no axles.

OP
OP
evil69

evil69

fawkin classy
Loc.
Athens, GA
Well, you don't count.

I doubt Smitty will be there and his EB is pretty much gone on that three year buggy build. I was wondering if any of the other GA/SC/inbreederland/FL folks were coming.