• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Anybody heard of USA6X6 ???

joser

Loc.
Chesterfield, MI
Has anybody heard of USA6X6? They make what seems like a killer double beadlock and the price seems great for a double beadlock. They are very similar to the H1 beadlocks, but these guys make them in all sizes.

I am interested in the 15 X 10 with 5 on 5.5 lugs and 3" backspacing and the quote I got was under $200 each with $25 per wheel shipping.

Here is the website:
http://usa6x6.com/

78Scronco

Bronco Guru
whiteknight uses them and I have dreamed of owning a set. Tha'ts a heck of alot cheaper than the 16.5x12's that I was wanting.

Amac70

ME
I think you would have to look long and hard to find a good word about that guy being utered on pirate. Maybe the guy has changed and has got his act together but i would not order from him. If i ever go that route i will most likely buy from stazworks.

Bronco-on-rocks

DO NOT Buy FROM HIM!!
You will not get your stuff for months. They suck then they will lie to you when you call them up. People on there own forum put them now (its deleted within the hour) But really dont go with them

JB Fab

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
heard good things!! a lot of talk on Pirate4x4...
I saw they were gettin flamed pretty bad on Pirates, (about a year ago), but thought I'll make up my own mind.
I had money in hand, was ready to but 5 custom wheels, I knew exactly what I wanted (an item they say they have), and they argued with me, insulted my choice of backspacing without even knowing I was using Mog axles.
I hope your experience is better.......
I for one, will never do business with them.
Jon

crawln68

Bronco Guru
They were Banned from Pirate because of their shotty work! I wouldn't touch them with a ten foot pole!

ET

Contributor
Bronco Guru
My good friend Mike bought 4 bl wheels from them. It took forever to get them and once he got them, two won't seal. He'd tried to get them to fix those two without success. He ended up trading the wheels for some used tires. I won't buy from them.

Eugene

mp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Austin, TX
I think you are OK with buying parts from them, but i heard their service is less than stellar.

I purchased rim centers from them to reconter my H1 rims over a year ago, and got them quick and for a good price. I am about to buy some more centers for my Dodge M37 project. I have a local guy to weld them in.