• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Anyone ever bought the bronco hut speaker molds

tampabronco

Wanted some advice before I tried to install. Was curious how the drivers side went in behind the emergency brake

image.jpg

BRONCOBERT

I bought a set but never installed them, emergency break wont work unless you relocate it, also was recently told the dimmer switch would have to be moved.

OP
OP
tampabronco

tampabronco

That's what I was afraid of

Ugh. My e-brake is bad anyway. I may put in a hand pull e brake

74baja

I have a set and they are nice...they fit really well.It looked like it was going to be a pin to get in,but it wasn't bad....its a perfect spot for speakers but who wants to cut ....they are well made too.... but also you should pick a speaker that does not stick out too far...I am using kicker 5.25 and they sound great with my rear crawltunes cans that I have 6.5 RF marine speakers..