• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Anyone ever try one of these rear seats?

Chief Master Sergeant

Retired U.S. Air Force
I saw this in Cabela's and wondered if it might work in the back of my rig. It's designed for UTVs.

Attachments

• Seat.jpg
    Seat.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 161

broncotom

Loc.
CO,100 Miles to Moab
I never have but i'm sure you could make it work. the one issue that you might have is that it looks like it sits pretty high to me. could be a bad camera angle but it looks like the people would have to lean down to see out the front window.

Dan's73

Bronco Guru
I'd bet you could cut those legs down a bit (unless they're adjustable) and make it work out nicely...

Hazegray

If you look closely at it, the metal mounts to the bed are thin and I doubt it would hold up to any trail abuse w/adults in the back. I was actually looking at adding this seat to my Polaris Ranger, but like I said, the mounting brackets look too thin for any sense of safety for the backseat riders.

TTTGOWYO

Tyler T. - EB Obsessed
Loc.
Louisville
My fat Arse wouldn't ride on it.. Looks like it might work.. If not, I have my org. back seat for sale.. Re-covered.