• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Anyone have a "woody Bronco"?

Mattco

Loc.
Dothan, AL
Just curious if anyone ventured into wood paneling one their Bronco? The body tends to lend itself to the idea like the old Jeeps.

If anyone has one, could you post up a picture?

OP
OP
Mattco

Mattco

Loc.
Dothan, AL
And this isn't what I'm looking for.

783c4bb49ff738822c5cdc96f5489c65.jpg

frenchy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Not partial to wood on a Bronco, but I do like the dune runner Bronco. I have never heard of anyone having it to date. I wonder where that pic was taken. Thanks for posting that bert.

frenchy

6677ebman

Bronco Guru
I will never forget a totally original '76 Bronco Ranger I saw in Ripley, MS, it was tan w/ wood grain stickers down both sides, looked to be factory. An insurance agent from Colorado who was living there had it. I've often wondered whatever happened to that Bronco because it's the only one I've ever seen with wood grain, looked really good.

zonian

Loc.
St. Augustine
Cool thread guys. I've never seen these eb's before, not my taste but definitely different? Very interesting, thanks for sharing...

OP
OP
Mattco

Mattco

Loc.
Dothan, AL
So what is the dune buster? Is that a really rare version of the bronco like the stroppe baja or is it just a custom job?