• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Anyone have BC Power Steering Brackets installed I need Pics

Tgure

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Phoenix
Anyone have these brackets installed? I need pics, Since I never had power steering on the bronco and no instructions I am not sure what goes where. %)

Attachments

• small bracketDSCF1039.jpg
    small bracketDSCF1039.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 16
  • DSCF1045.JPG
    DSCF1045.JPG
    13.4 KB · Views: 11

raharr3

Loc.
Linden,Ca
Ill take some pics of mine tonight but I bought it from WH and the brackets look the same. In the meantime I looked at the WH catalogue to figure out how the sucker went on. Ill check back to see if you still need me to take some pics. I should have said it was a nice engine shot in the catalogue that helped me.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Tgure

Tgure

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Phoenix
raharr3 said:
Ill take some pics of mine tonight but I bought it from WH and the brackets look the same. In the meantime I looked at the WH catalogue to figure out how the sucker went on. Ill check back to see if you still need me to take some pics. I should have said it was a nice engine shot in the catalogue that helped me.

Ahh right on didn't think to check other vendors catalogues. I see the shot that should help. ;D

Thanks

raharr3

Loc.
Linden,Ca
I was pissed trying to figure out how do put that friggen thing together and even emailed WH who was kind enough to send me a written explanation but you know 1 pic is worth 1000 words. Let me know if you need more pics.