• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Anyone in for a Mass Buy on Cross Enterprises bumpers?

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Mike Cross at Cross Enterprises emailed me that they're doing a Mass Buy on bumpers. As usual, the more people buy, the better the discount. Pricing looks like it will be 10% off for 1-5 bumpers, 15% for 6-10 and 20% for 11-up.

If you're interested please email or call Mike directly to put your name on the list. ( crossent@earthlink.net or 805-499-8169) He'll collect names until March 1st and then let us know the discount based on the numbers sold.

I've attached some pics of some of their bumpers, but more can be found here: http://www.crossenterprises.com/66-77bronco.html

Attachments

• tmatefront.jpg
    tmatefront.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 102
  • Prerunner.jpeg
    Prerunner.jpeg
    24.6 KB · Views: 68
  • tmate_prerun.jpg
    tmate_prerun.jpg
    185.8 KB · Views: 131
  • 100_1024.jpg
    100_1024.jpg
    162.9 KB · Views: 145

Dan76

Rear bumper looks sweet might be interested! Anyone know about their pricing?
Trail Mate I Tire Rack $285.00 Is that the bumper + tire rack or just the rack that mounts to their bumper?

garberz

Bronco Influencer
Loc.
Conejo Valley, Ca.
The website says. bumper $220, $250w/hitch. Trail mate I $285 (tire rack only).
I have trail mate I w/hitch $435. Bumper fits over frame horns for max. departure angle. great design and very simple.

clownshoe

Loc.
Crofton, MD
I just gave him my credit card info yesterday and he said nothing about a mass buy. I got the Trail mate 1 plus tire rack, lockout, and Hi-Lift mount and all together it ran 610-ish. That 10% would have about covered shipping too. Oh well, it's just money. I'll go to work tomorrow and make some more.

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
I just gave him my credit card info yesterday and he said nothing about a mass buy. I got the Trail mate 1 plus tire rack, lockout, and Hi-Lift mount and all together it ran 610-ish. That 10% would have about covered shipping too. Oh well, it's just money. I'll go to work tomorrow and make some more.
Call Mike directly and see what he can do. He just contacted me about this yesterday, so maybe it just didn't register with him.

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Also, I just learned that this mass buy is also being offered to the full size Bronco guys over at fullsizebronco.com. That means the discount is based on the total from both sites, so if we can get 3 and they can get 3 then we're already at the 15% off point.

clownshoe

Loc.
Crofton, MD
I got to say that I am super pleased with Mike at Cross. HE called ME and offered me and additional discount after he heard that I was on here whining like a girl with a skined knee. I have seen their bumper on Axel's bronco and it is fantastic, plus customer service like that......rare combo. I have to strongly encourage whoever is looking for a bumper to give these guys your business, they take care of you.

Smitty

allenfahey

Bronco Guru
I just got off the phone with Mike and we're at 7 so far. That makes it 15% off. Just 4 more and we're at 20%

I already have his front bumper and it is a very well made bumper. I won it at an East Coast Roundup years ago. Never been on the trail yet though:(

Clownshoe,
If we can get them shipped together we might save on some shipping since we are close to each other!

garberz

Bronco Influencer
Loc.
Conejo Valley, Ca.
I got to say that I am super pleased with Mike at Cross. HE called ME and offered me and additional discount after he heard that I was on here whining like a girl with a skined knee. I have seen their bumper on Axel's bronco and it is fantastic, plus customer service like that......rare combo. I have to strongly encourage whoever is looking for a bumper to give these guys your business, they take care of you.

Smitty

Absolutely,
I'm from the same area as Cross Ent. So I didn't have any shipping charges, and I got free installation.

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
admin how many are we up to on the count. i am waiting on a price from bailiebilt on a rear with a tire carrier before i decide.

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
I just emailed Mike to find out. I'll post when I know.

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Mike says we're at 6 right now (1 must have dropped out) so the discount is 15% at the moment (assuming no one else drops out)

Louie

Bronco Guru
Bump for the Cross bumper

Nice bumper guys...good quality. I won't hesitate to buy another when I need one. Custom made per your order, powdercoated, good price as well :cool: My .02

Attachments

• Cross bumper 1.JPG
    Cross bumper 1.JPG
    42.5 KB · Views: 14
  • Cross bumper 3.JPG
    Cross bumper 3.JPG
    80.7 KB · Views: 17

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
i am in so that should be 7. i have a bailie bilt front but i think i will cut the end pieces to match the cross ent bumper