• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Anyone interested in a Tuffy Mass Buy? UPDATE 3/21/05

meathead333

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Alexandria, VA
CRUZIN66 said:
Nope They Got In . Lucky For Me There Was Nothing In There. They Tore The Crap Out Of It Though. It Took Me 30 Min With A Pair If Vice Grips To Tweak It Enough To Close The Lid. It Looked Like It Put Up A Good Fight Though. I WILL TRY TO GET SOME PICS

wow, kind of surprising. then again, took me about 4 mins to break into mine using a back door. i wont give out the method, but some of you know what i mean. :( oh well, still better than nothing i guess.

FFMDX

Loc.
Roseville, CA
I would be interested in a glove box. Does anyone know if Tuffy make a "full door" model for the EB?

Sean M ;D

HotWheels

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Twilight Zone
I have another 4x4. I wonder if they's allow a non-bronco glovebox in on the mass buy.

Anyhow I need two gloveboxes and a center console. Cargo security for tools also!! Perhaps even speaker boxes.....I'm saving my money now.

Last edited:

meathead333

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Alexandria, VA
with all this intrest, i wonder if just going through tuffy would get us a better deal. probably a bigger choice of items too for those who want stuff other than EB consoles and gloveboxes.. just an idea.

CrazyHorse72

Loc.
Pennsville, N.J.
meathead333 said:
with all this intrest, i wonder if just going through tuffy would get us a better deal. probably a bigger choice of items too for those who want stuff other than EB consoles and gloveboxes.. just an idea.

Sounds like a good plan!

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
meathead333 said:
Choice shouldn't be a factor. Any vendor that carries Tuffy should be able to get all of their products. Ben for example offered pricing on all the products in the last mass buy if I recall correctly.

CRUZIN66

Loc.
SAN DIEGO
HotWheels said:
Great...I'd like to see how the Tuffy fared. Did u have an alarm also?
NOPE, ALARMS ARE A WASTE OF MONEY. IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT YOU HAVE, IF THEY WANT IT THEY WILL FIND A WAY TO TAKE IT.

bsaunder

Bronco Guru
admin said:
Choice shouldn't be a factor. Any vendor that carries Tuffy should be able to get all of their products. Ben for example offered pricing on all the products in the last mass buy if I recall correctly.

You recall correctly Jon ;D . I'll get some info to thegreatjustino later today so we can get the ball rolling on this. All Tuffy products will be available in the buy as I'm a distributor of the full Tuffy line.

Before the hysteria starts I need to point out the main ground rule - Please, do not post any price quoted for the buy. Doing so could cancel the buy as the prices will not be for advertising or price matching.

Brewbro21

I saw in some old posts that the speaker box for two speakers doesn't fit with a manual tranny. Can anyone confirm this? I bet I could massage it under there what do you guys think?

raleigh_bronco

Bronco Guru
bsaunder said:
You recall correctly Jon ;D . I'll get some info to thegreatjustino later today so we can get the ball rolling on this. All Tuffy products will be available in the buy as I'm a distributor of the full Tuffy line.

Before the hysteria starts I need to point out the main ground rule - Please, do not post any price quoted for the buy. Doing so could cancel the buy as the prices will not be for advertising or price matching.

When and how will we learn your price quote? I'm interested. Man, this EB is killing my wallet lately :(

D ROCK

Count me in too. I've looked at the consoles in the magazines many times. Interested in a console, speaker box for under the dash, and also speaker boxes for in front of rear fender. If the price is right.

OP
OP
thegreatjustino

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
Hi everyone, Ben and I are working out the final details for pricing and getting everyone's contact information and order. We will hopefully have everything set up to start taking orders by the end of the week.