• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Anyone know Eric Helena in Idaho?

Idaho_Marine

How old of a guy is he. There was a kid back in high school 2000. Last name was Helena. Would be 28 about right now. This was in Lewiston.

OP
OP
Chief Master Sergeant

Chief Master Sergeant

Retired U.S. Air Force
How old of a guy is he. There was a kid back in high school 2000. Last name was Helena. Would be 28 about right now. This was in Lewiston.

I'm pretty sure that's him. Wondered if he was a member on here. I was stationed at Fairchild AFB, in Spokane at the time and he drove up to buy it.

OP
OP
Chief Master Sergeant

Chief Master Sergeant

Retired U.S. Air Force
I have pictures somewhere. It was forrest green with diamond plate aluminum floor pans. The rear section had been coated with POR-15. It cleaned up pretty nicely from the shape I found it in. I found the guy in California (At least I think it's him), but he won't respond to me. Might have the wrong guy. I'll post pics when I can find them.

kellen

Loc.
Boise
Probably not the 74 I bought a couple month ago then. Here's a pic anyway.

DSC02326.jpg

ehelena

Hey Guys you found me

Hey guys...this is Eric Helena. Looks like you have found me. I sold the green 74 to a guy in Boise. Looks like its the same one in the pic...nice rig...good times

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Whoa, behold the power of the internet!
Ditto. That's very cool.;D

ehelena, if you don't mind me asking, how did you find out Chief Master Sergeant was looking for you? Did you just google your name?

OP
OP
Chief Master Sergeant

Chief Master Sergeant

Retired U.S. Air Force
Very cool. It looks pretty much the same as it did when I sold it. I have the pictures of when I got it until the day I sold it to Eric if you want them. Would love to see more pictures if you have them. I have regretted selling that one since the day it left my house. Unfortunately I received orders and didn't have the cash to haul it or have someone else haul it to the new duty location. Used the money from this one to buy my current rig. The 74 did have some rust issues in the hinge posts, but other than that it was pretty solid. Does it still have the diamond plate aluminum floor pans?