• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Anyone know John "thesnake" from Omaha area?

greatguy57078

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Does anyone know John? His name on here is "thesnake". I lost his contact info and have been trying to get ahold of him. We were going to meet up at the BroncoConnection get together, but it never happened. If anyone knows John, I can forward my contact info to you so he can get ahold of me. I would appreciate any help you might be able to offer. Thanks!

trailpsycho

Bronco Guru
I have his email addy. If you PM me your contact info, I will send it to his email address that I have...albeit its a coupld of years old. Have you tried to PM him?

Probably not a big deal, but I would hate to give out someones email...so PM me and we'll see if he contacts you. Hope thats satisfactory.

Best

John

OP
OP
greatguy57078

greatguy57078

Contributor
Bronco Guru
TTT - I still have not heard from John. I originally was wondering about the parts we bought from the same seller, but now I am more concerned if he is OK and well. I noticed that there was a few new members from the Omaha/Lincoln area, so I thought I would post in this thread again in hopes that I would be able to get in touch with him again. Are you out there John?%)

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
I do know that he moved, don't think from out of the area. I need to talk to him as well

OP
OP
greatguy57078

greatguy57078

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Well I searched for him via the interent, and came up with a few guys in the area but nothing panned out. He was on last June, and then just disappeared. We both bought some parts from the same guy and John was going to store them until we met up, but that never did happen. I just hope that he is alright and doing well. He was also involved in a Bronco Club that was trying to get something going in that part of the Neb/Iowa area.