• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Anyone know these former MI owners of my Bronco?

OldStyleBronco

Loc.
Oahu / LA / DC
I'm trying to do a bit of research on my new '72 Bronco and these are some of the former owners. All of them in Michigan....

Roger Marcotte
Arlie Maxwell
Jeff Bower
Sean Cleveland

OP
OP
OldStyleBronco

OldStyleBronco

Loc.
Oahu / LA / DC
Thanks, I do see people that match up pretty close on Verizon WP. But, I thought it better to ask here first instead of just calling them with no introduction.

hewie73

Loc.
Morrice, MI
My brother-in-law knows a Jeff Bowers from Bancroft Mi. Jeff sold his red bronco about a year or two ago. I remember seeing it for sale, listed at the Perry Mi. truck-stop. $5500 rings a bell as for the price. I could find out more about it if in fact it is the same guy.

OP
OP
OldStyleBronco

OldStyleBronco

Loc.
Oahu / LA / DC
My brother-in-law knows a Jeff Bowers from Bancroft Mi. Jeff sold his red bronco about a year or two ago. I remember seeing it for sale, listed at the Perry Mi. truck-stop. $5500 rings a bell as for the price. I could find out more about it if in fact it is the same guy.

I think it is.... did he own it for about 4 yrs?

Is Perry near Gaines MI?

Thanks

Edit: Just looked on Google maps... They look pretty close.

hewie73

Loc.
Morrice, MI
My brother-in-law is the same age as jeff. They hung around the same group of guys. I dont know how long he had it. Does your truck have any unique features that would make it easy to identify/ confirm. I'm going over to my brother-inlaws house right now, i heard he just filled his beer fridge!

And yes, Gaines is East of Bancroft.

77bronco_ed

Bronco Guru
I live in MI...Let me know if you have an address or come across any additional info ... Maybe I can stop by and chat with the owner of a bronco that may be yours if close by? The other fellow is a bit closer with the leads you have so far.

-Ed

OP
OP
OldStyleBronco

OldStyleBronco

Loc.
Oahu / LA / DC
Thanks Ed, I may take you up on that. At thins point I have some contact info for them I'd just rather approach them through here or a friend instead of just calling them. I wouldn't be surprised if one of the guys is registered here.

Thanks for the offer