• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Anyone know whats up with The Bronco Ranch?

Razorbackbronco

So I bought a piece of chrome molding for my Ranger but Tom sent me the wrong piece. I sent it back about a month and a half ago for him to switch out, but I can't get a hold of him.

I got an email response in mid Oct. saying that Tom had surgery but would return on Nov. 8th. I've sent a few emails and a voicemail but I can't figure out if he's back or if anyone is there?

I'm not trying to be pushy, and I understand there might be something more complicated going on. Just thought you guys might know.

rmiller747

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Highland, Mi
So I bought a piece of chrome molding for my Ranger but Tom sent me the wrong piece. I sent it back about a month and a half ago for him to switch out, but I can't get a hold of him.

I got an email response in mid Oct. saying that Tom had surgery but would return on Nov. 8th. I've sent a few emails and a voicemail but I can't figure out if he's back or if anyone is there?

I'm not trying to be pushy, and I understand there might be something more complicated going on. Just thought you guys might know.

He is around. Just be patient please. Allot going on. I will touch base with him for you.

Thanks

Rich

gritz

I bought some parts from him and he accidently didnt send a part I had purchased. I wasnt too concerned since I wanted some more parts and told him to just wait and I would get them when I got some more parts from him. I havent been able to reach him by PM,Email of cell phone finally wrote him off. Seemed like a great guy to deal with, but i guess you never know?!

RJGarza

Loc.
Karnes City
Odd. I just left him a voicemail not even 10 minutes ago. I'm interested in buying a few parts off of him. Hope everything works out for you guys. I talked to him awhile back on the phone about some 66 parts. He seems like a nice/straight up guy.

Hank_

Bronco Guru
Tom is a good guy and has had some issues to deal with. I'm sure he will get this handled soon. I will be heading over there in a couple weeks to pick up a hard top from him.

Henry

Bradsp8

I had a similar experience a few years ago and found out when he did finally reply that he had been in an accident. I couldn't have known at the time but he was obviously laid up for a while. Once he made contact he went above and beyond to make it right. Seemed like a great guy who was more than fair.

77Bronco636

Just be patient guys, Tom is a straight up guy, give him a bit to catch up on some stuff! I'm sure he will make everything right for you guys!!;)

broncosbybart

Bronco Guru
I've gotten a few things from him over the years without issue. I'm sure he'll come through!

77bronco_ed

Bronco Guru
As Rich said Tom has had some issues that had to be dealt with... Seen him a couple of weeks ago...Give him a little time.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Razorbackbronco

Razorbackbronco

Another month and not a single word, no return phone call from my messages, no reply from my multiple emails I've sent. I luckily found another chrome piece from a member here but I'm still out my money that I sent to the bronco ranch.

It just stinks to be ripped off by a member on here.

buck68

Hang in there. I picked up something up from him a couple Sunday's ago and he is just starting to feel better. I'm sure he will take care of you.

rmiller747

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Highland, Mi
Tom has some serious stuff going on. Nothing personal to you but broncos are the last thing on his mind. He is unavailable for a bit.

Please try to be understanding. He will get with you as soon as he can.
If you can't wait PM me what it is and I will take care of it or personally refund your money for him.

Thanks

Rich

Another month and not a single word, no return phone call from my messages, no reply from my multiple emails I've sent. I luckily found another chrome piece from a member here but I'm still out my money that I sent to the bronco ranch.

It just stinks to be ripped off by a member on here.

eaglenest66

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I agree with Rich. If you need help with a refund, I can help with that as well. Send me a pm please. Tom is a bit preoccupied and will be back on here. Just needs some time to get caught up. tim

cclay

Tom has some serious stuff going on. Nothing personal to you but broncos are the last thing on his mind. He is unavailable for a bit.

Please try to be understanding. He will get with you as soon as he can.
If you can't wait PM me what it is and I will take care of it or personally refund your money for him.

Thanks

Rich
Does that go for me too? ;D

I bought some stuff from him and am still waiting for him to take care of a few things. It's totally understandable that he's got more important things to deal with right now, but...........it would be real nice for all this to get cleared up.

rmiller747

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Highland, Mi
As stated pm me pls.

Does that go for me too? ;D

I bought some stuff from him and am still waiting for him to take care of a few things. It's totally understandable that he's got more important things to deal with right now, but...........it would be real nice for all this to get cleared up.

jmhend

Bronco Guru
Tom is a great guy, i wish him the best during the time he really needs it.