• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

anyone know where I can get a Centech wiring harness

tommyg

Contributor
I know they're incredibly back-ordered and I've placed an order...just figured I'd check in case there's an option to get one sooner. Thanks!

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Are we out of them at WH too? Sorry I don't have access to the computer right now so can't check. Just wondering if you've checked with us yet. (https://www.wildhorses4x4.com/produ...-Centech-Wiring-Harness/Bronco_Wiring_Harness)
We usually keep them in stock, but if Centech is not keeping up at the moment we could have run out too. They're pretty popular.

Hope it's not a long-term thing. But at least the other options, though more expensive, are good ones too.

Paul

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Sux that they're delayed. Hopefully this year gets better.

OP
OP
tommyg

tommyg

Contributor
Are we out of them at WH too? Sorry I don't have access to the computer right now so can't check. Just wondering if you've checked with us yet. (https://www.wildhorses4x4.com/produ...-Centech-Wiring-Harness/Bronco_Wiring_Harness)
We usually keep them in stock, but if Centech is not keeping up at the moment we could have run out too. They're pretty popular.

Hope it's not a long-term thing. But at least the other options, though more expensive, are good ones too.

Paul

Yeah Paul, I actually took a little road trip down to WH,was the first I learned of the backorder situation. Actually called Centech and had a nice conversation with a lady there. She says they are backordered from all of their suppliers due to COVID. May have to move on to Painless, not sure if they are having similar issues.

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Checked with Randy at Driven 4x4 here in Phoenix and he has one in stock.

602-269-3969.

Todd Z.

WILDHORSES

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
USA

602-269-3969.

Todd Z.

You better grab it from Randy. I will tell you from WH perspective we almost never have Centech in stock. The product itself is great and fits into it's spot among the other name brand harnesses. For WH the Centechs are all pre-sold. Not becuase we don't order them. They have been dismal at keeping up with demand for as long as we have been selling them (20 years maybe more). I've just come to accept it and don't have time to start my own wiring business. Maybe one of you will.;D

Jim

904Bronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Martin, CA

602-269-3969.

Todd Z.

Thanks Todd, just sent Tom a text... I will be installing it for him, if he can get it...

Jim, Much appreciate the Honesty about one of your Suppliers. Too bad they cannot keep up with demand.

Doug

Yeller

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Rogers County Oklahoma
If Randy can't help, another option, although not Centech, is Rebel Wire. They do not do a bronco specific kit but can do just about anything you want. I use them for all of our builds and have been turning around custom harnesses in 2-3 weeks, just don't expect a panel that fits in the glove box, it will have to go on the firewall or kick panel.

OP
OP
tommyg

tommyg

Contributor
Hey guys, thanks so much. I just talked to Randy and it's on its way. Greatly appreciate the community!!!

Gupster88

Contributor
Guppy
Loc.
Tillamook OR
Seems like a lot of stuff is severely backordered. Looks like I will be waiting for 2 more months for the leaf springs I ordered last week. Large order . A few other items are only couple weeks out. Figures it would be one of the parts I need first to get things back together again.... 😳😳