• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Anyone know where I can purchase a license plate bracket for a 67'?

BoltBuster

Bronco Guru
Mine was missing when I bought it and have no idea wht it looked like, but a good guess.

Any vendors out there that may sell it?

howiebilt

Bronco Buddah
Loc.
Newton
I have one if you don't find a vendor ;) Have you checked with any of the vendors on this site ... like BCBroncos ? Tom's ?

OP
OP
BoltBuster

BoltBuster

Bronco Guru
Sounds good, This is the one for the tail gate with the two screws that mound vertical and not the bumper plate that mounts with horizontal pattern?

I checked about everyone, but thats only been browsing online catologs. I havnt called anyone yet. I'm curious to see what it looks like and what they cost vs. me just punching one out on a sheetmetal plasma cutter. Which may cost me more than the parts worth.

americanhorses

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Clovis, California
I have one also. If you need one
I might be the last to figure this out. I always wondered why the rear plate was spring loaded. I thought it was overkill just to clean behind.
It's for driving with your tailgate down :p

rearplate.jpg

cjjhalfcab

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Oologah, OK _
Crap! I went scootin' over to the "Buy it Now", but I need the complete tag light, not the bracket. I was hoping he had everything, would be decent for the price. E-mailed a guy locally who has one, but I'm still trying to find the one I lost first. Sucks having a garage that looks like a tornado hit it.

OP
OP
BoltBuster

BoltBuster

Bronco Guru
LOL^

your lucky try just having an old wood shed and a maple tree-

Gus thanks for the info atleast I know what I'm looking for-

67ster

Bronco Guru
I resorted to buying a mickey mouse light and bracket from Pep sisters or Auto Zone and making a cover plate to cover the hole . I don't care for it but it is legal until I move the plate to my other bumper .