• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Anyone looking to do a disc swap like me...found a way to save a few $$

ncsubronc

Came across this link on another forum for some Advance Auto online coupon codes. They have a few different ones $50 off $200, $40 off $100, $30 off $75. I did a mock checkout to see if the $40 one worked, and it did...taking the $114 disc conversion hubs down to $74 for the pair. Free shipping or pickup at my local store. I thought that was a pretty good deal!

OP
OP
ncsubronc

ncsubronc

i must had done something wrong, it didn't work for me:(

must have skid...i just rechecked it using different parts and the $30 off code instead and it worked.

maybe you can go to the store and just tell them you couldn't get it to work on the 'puter and they'll just give it to ya ;D

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
must have skid...i just rechecked it using different parts and the $30 off code instead and it worked.

maybe you can go to the store and just tell them you couldn't get it to work on the 'puter and they'll just give it to ya ;D

yep i entered the wrong code%) got some hubs for a christmas present.

OP
OP
ncsubronc

ncsubronc

glad you guys could use the codes!

too bad its a one per household deal...need to find a neighbor to order some rotors for me if i get the hubs...:D