• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Anyone made some inner fender liners for there bronco

Mtgrizzlymn

I want some extra protection inside my fenders wondering if any one has made some liners

Deano

Bronco Guru
One of the venders sell something like that for the front

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
You're probably thinking of these: http://www.wildhorses4x4.com/product/17500

One of the vendors is also supposedly testing a pair of plastic inner fender liners similar to what modern cars have on them. I was supposed to have a set to try out as well but haven't seen them yet.

Todd Z.

Crush

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Greenbottom, WV
Deano made somemthick plastic ones that cover the whole inner fender front and rear of each wheel well. Not just the back side of the front

OP
OP
Mtgrizzlymn

Mtgrizzlymn

The wild horse ones are nice I would like a rear set to! Plastic would be really great

TAC71

I bought a sheet of HDPE plastic in black. I used 1/16 thick and made my own liners front to back on all four wheel openings. The plastic is inexpensive and very easy to work with. its also very durable.