• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Anyone near Redding, CA?

bnk70bronco

Loc.
Redding, CA
I just finished my move from Florida to Redding, CA. Does anybody live near here? I am looking for some fellow bronco nuts to show me where to wheel and such.

OP
OP
bnk70bronco

bnk70bronco

Loc.
Redding, CA
Dang! Nobody lives around here? That is depressing. I'll just have to drive around and find some spots on my own.

72BlueBronco

Northern CA....? I think there is a northern california bronco club.
If you were south a couple hundred miles I could help you out;D

BwoncoHowie

C-4 Wizard
I live about 600 mi from there sorry. Mt. Shasta area is very pretty, wish I could live and work there...%)

Skuzzlebutt

PhD, Dr. of Broncology
Loc.
Honeymoon Bay
72-bronco said:
Northern CA....? I think there is a northern california bronco club.
If you were south a couple hundred miles I could help you out;D

I was going to mention those guys. I think most of them are in the SF area tho.

U

Unregistered

There are a few of us here in the Sac area. I am fairly quite though.

Dusty

Bronco Guru
Sign up for the CA Bronco list over on Yahoo Groups. Most of the guys are from Sac or the Bay Area but they may have a few closer to you. They're doing a snow run soon so get over there and get hooked up.

Dusty

OP
OP
bnk70bronco

bnk70bronco

Loc.
Redding, CA
I will have to check them out. It was a long drive with a moving truck and kids. 3000 miles of pure fun. Thanks for the info.