• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Anyone need anything from a 78/79?

Chief Master Sergeant

Retired U.S. Air Force
I found some donor radius arms from a beat up 78/79 (Not sure which year) and saw a lot of good parts about to go to the crusher. Anyone need anything? Shipping from Alaska on big items would suck, but I just thought I would ask.

bax

Contributor
Old Member
There is so much good stuff on a 78/79 You are just to far away.

OP
OP
Chief Master Sergeant

Chief Master Sergeant

Retired U.S. Air Force
Well, if there are some things you think I should take, just to spare it from the crusher, I'm game. I saw the power steering box, but I didn't know if it was worth taking. The front Dana 44 is now sitting on it's own, on the ground. I took the brackets that secure the rear of the radius arms to the frame. I wish my 72 was setup that way, as it would make removal that much easier. I may go back and check on the tilt steering.