• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Anyone running James Duff Dominator headers with GTP Heads?

Tyeti

Was curious as I've seen a lot of message traffic about issues with GTP heads and not a lot of great solutions. Duff advertises them as compatible with GTP heads. I've sent an email to their tech department to confirm, but was curious if anyone on here was running them?

First post, been lurking of awhile. I'm building my first bronco (first ever frame off restoration) and am fully disassembled and working on components to rebuild. I'm working on a '73 that was in pretty rough shape when I got it. Using an engine builder and an axle shop for help with the restoration but otherwise doing it in my garage. My engine builder has recommended GT40P heads which I've sourced locally, but am a little concerned about fitment issues on the EB. Appreciate all the info on the site.

ba123

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
CA
If they are the shorties, then they are Scott Drake headers if you want more info.

OP
OP
T

Tyeti

No they are long, their own design, per the tech I spoke to and they work.