• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Anyone showing their truck at Bloomsburg Jamboree?

dingo8

Loc.
Luzerne County, PA
I know it's coming up in a few weeks.

I went last year for the first time after moving into the area. Went with my buddy's stepdad, and we both had a pretty good time.

I'll be heading over to check it out with the stepdad again, and I'll keep an eye out for anyone from the board who might be showing their rig....

Allen_69

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Sugar Grove Pa
I'll probably be there on saturday, Look for the MEB Flag (Mid-Atlantic Early Broncos) we'll be running the RTI Ramp again this year.

OP
OP
dingo8

dingo8

Loc.
Luzerne County, PA
[quote author=Allen_69 link=board=5;threadid=19293;start=0#msg148139 date=1056715325]
I'll probably be there on saturday, Look for the MEB Flag (Mid-Atlantic Early Broncos) we'll be running the RTI Ramp again this year.
[/quote]

hmmm. i don't remember an RTI ramp from last year. we walked around the whole show-n-shine area and caught a few tough truck races and a few monster truck races. but i don't recall an RTI.

i'll keep my eyes peeled for you guys.