• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Anyone used Ford's Blue Flame on their EB? Post up some Blue Broncos!

Bundy

Bronco Guru
I saw a Raptor yesterday in the Blue Flame with everything all murdered out and I have to say it looked fuggin awesome.

Has anyone painted their EB this color? Something close and cheaper?

raptor_lmr002_th_3.jpg

Last edited:

Rox Crusher

Bronco Guru
ok, I guess I am officially an old dude now............

what does "all murdered out" mean ?

OP
OP
Bundy

Bundy

Bronco Guru
I'm not a big flames guy, but Blubuckaroos looks pretty effin cool!

I wonder if the paint is just ridiculously expensive because it's factory and fairly new for them I think.

I just love that deep blue... anyone else have blue broncos?

Nightstick

Bronco guy
anyone else have blue broncos?

I'd say at least 50% of all the broncos I've seen are blue. I know the blue you're talking about, my buddy has an F150 in that color. I'm not a big fan of it, but it would look better with everything else black like you mentioned.

OP
OP
Bundy

Bundy

Bronco Guru
Nice rig Greg! I like the white cage contrast.

Nightstick, I agree that alot of broncos are blue... or red... or white. We are a patriotic bunch :D

I just don't know if I wanna keep mine white or do something else. I think my factory color was some sort of light green (68') but I don't know how the factory green would look.

Nightstick

Bronco guy
If its boxwood green, I have a pic of a really nice one with black wheels, etc. I'll post it up when I get home, I think you'll like it.

Edit: here it is
69932fa9.jpg
[/IMG]

OP
OP
Bundy

Bundy

Bronco Guru
I think that's it! Hard to tell because my original paint only peeks through in the door jams and rust holes LOL

But that looks much better than how I thought it would. Thanks for the pic!

Devin

Bronco Kineticist
Here is my father-in-law's rig:

attachment.php

You can also check out GrafiCo's rig. Looks very similar to the one above.

blubuckaroo

Grease Monkey
Loc.
Ridgefield WA
I'm not a big flames guy, but Blubuckaroos looks pretty effin cool!

I wonder if the paint is just ridiculously expensive because it's factory and fairly new for them I think.

I just love that deep blue... anyone else have blue broncos?

It's not mine. It was finished by a local non-member. He's a great painter! I'm trying to draw him into the herd.;)

OP
OP
Bundy

Bundy

Bronco Guru
Adam, that is very similar to the Blue Flame- I love the deep blue... it's just so very FORD hahaha!

adam05ford

Loc.
San Marcos, Texas
Thanks. I can feel your pain. I racked my brains for so long trying to decided on a color. The best way is what you are doing though. Find a vehicle you like in person and use the code. There is no way to pick a color out of a book or even on a computer. You have to see it in real life.