• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Anyone wanna claim this or have better pics?

HoosierDaddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
WOW , took me second to see what was going on there ....
What I see here is what should be the basis for the new bronco they need to build.
Smooth out the roof/windshield junction and windshield angle a bit and I think this would look a hell of a lot better than the concept Bronco Ford came up with.

Kinda cool ...

gearida

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Newburgh, IN
Another example of a Chevy guy who owns a body shop and doesn't understand the classis are classic for a reason. Nice work and different, so two snaps low for him...

ghost66

Bronco Guru
I like it better than the concept vehicle but don't like the wrap around headlights, still would want round ones

Mark

Contributor
Bronco Klutz
Loc.
NW Indiana
Looks nice, but it does not stand out like an EB should.
If I saw that coming at me down the road, I would not give it a second glance. I've seen a thousand front ends like that. If I see an EB coming at me, I go into freak mode waving thumbs up etc...

W650Mike

Loc.
Eastland, Texas
I think it's pretty cool.

Lots of EB people modernize their interiors; why not modernize the exterior? While not for me, I am intrigued by the creativity and ingenuity.

Hal9000

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Flagstaff, AZ
Gads, yet another example of the "hey, we still have money left over after buying all that crack!" syndrome....

The craftsmanship looks pretty good, but...no. not liking it at all. Too much of a mismatch in styling. It might have worked with an 80's or very early 90's vintage ranger front end (that was still square). Or even better would have been to just leave it alone (Crazy as that may sound....)

kb6677

Contributor
Bronco Guru
talented body guy but misguided!!! I will stay with old faithful :)

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
You're suppose to dress different for Halloween...I can appreciate the labor, not my cup o' tea but it catches the eye.....

Fitz24

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I would stick with the original look. After all that is reason number two that I own an EB. Number one is that they are one tough #$%@.