• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MD/VA/DC?? Anyone wanna have a Buildup Party? Too Many Parts and No Time

OP
OP
Mr Joe

Mr Joe

Bronco Guru
I plan to work...errr...party;) April 10th and April 24th... I'm in Southern Maryland, about 40 miles south of DC off Rt. 5....

MnkyBiz

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Northern VA/DC
Ouch.....

this sat I'll be blasting my body.

24th is my niece & Got-daughter's 1st bday......

This monkey can't make it, but if I didn't have these previous comittments I would be there.

bronco std

Loc.
Berryville, Virginia
Mr. Joe I'm in your shoes as well trying to get the thing on the road for the paragon trip. Otherwise I'd help. I'm wishing I could cause I'd like to see them install those gears.

OP
OP
Mr Joe

Mr Joe

Bronco Guru
bronco std said:
Mr. Joe I'm in your shoes as well trying to get the thing on the road for the paragon trip. Otherwise I'd help. I'm wishing I could cause I'd like to see them install those gears.

If it drives, bring it over with some gears and I'll set them up for you...;D

RKM

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Huntingtown, MD
I would love to help as well ESP. for the Root Beer.;D ...You spent some money. I am still at a stand still. I did buy a floor shifter, and twin stick conversion. I might be able to make the 25th. Not the 10th. I have plans and my b-day is this easter.( More Rootbeer);D I need to grow a money tree. Its a shame my ride looks as good as it does, and I cant drive it yet.

ebman74

Loc.
Manassas, VA
Hey Mr. Joe,
I could possabbly help sometime on my weekdays off. Unfortionatley if I was able to weld and had good mechanical skills I wouldn't be parting mine out and paying for a CA bronco! I am good at handing tools when asked for them! Or handing beer when asked! Were are you? I'm in Manassas.

OP
OP
Mr Joe

Mr Joe

Bronco Guru
RKM said:
Its a shame my ride looks as good as it does, and I cant drive it yet.

Mine drives but looks like CA CA....wanna trade bodies? That way at least one of us would have a nice looking driver ;D

OP
OP
Mr Joe

Mr Joe

Bronco Guru
ebman74 said:
Hey Mr. Joe,
I could possabbly help sometime on my weekdays off. Unfortionatley if I was able to weld and had good mechanical skills I wouldn't be parting mine out and paying for a CA bronco! I am good at handing tools when asked for them! Or handing beer when asked! Were are you? I'm in Manassas.

That's the way I started... I was the best "tool hander" in the East...;D

I live in St. Mary's County in Southern Maryland....20 miles South of Waldorf....

71 BRNCO

I am good for wrenching and doing some dirty work. I can't weld and I am young but willing to throw a set of hands in to help out if I am free from my buildup. Mr Joe can you put in gears. Would you be willing when I get my gears to help me install them?? I live in Baltimore

OP
OP
Mr Joe

Mr Joe

Bronco Guru
71 BRNCO said:
I am good for wrenching and doing some dirty work. I can't weld and I am young but willing to throw a set of hands in to help out if I am free from my buildup. Mr Joe can you put in gears. Would you be willing when I get my gears to help me install them?? I live in Baltimore

I've done a few gears in my life.... I could help you, but it's looking like I have my plate full on the 24th. Perhaps sometime after that? You're welcome to come down and get dirty if you're free...;D

PM me for directions if you want....

OP
OP
Mr Joe

Mr Joe

Bronco Guru
I got my rear gears, locker, axles and 3 1/2" springs done today;D

482759_52_full.jpg

482759_53_full.jpg

RKM

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Huntingtown, MD
Did you have the lockers and gears set up ahead of time? It looks like you had another section of the 9 in. lying around or a new one. Looks good and clean. What gear did you end up with?

msuforeman

I wish I was close by because I would love to trade some time out. As of now I have: f/r gears,f/r arbs,arb compressor,ctms,f/r axles,WH quick ratio ps kit,Duff 3.5 lt kit w/arms,WH power disk kit,all brake lines---All this stuff sitting in boxes around my house. You need as much help as I do--Mr. Joe my time is scarce like yours plus it's hard to do all this stuff my yourself----Dammit I wish there were more EB owners around here.

I'd love to help but stuck in Mississippi,
Brian

OP
OP
Mr Joe

Mr Joe

Bronco Guru
RKM said:
Did you have the lockers and gears set up ahead of time? It looks like you had another section of the 9 in. lying around or a new one. Looks good and clean. What gear did you end up with?

The third member is a completely new currie 35 spline housing w/4.88, Detroit and CI Daytona support.

RKM

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Huntingtown, MD
OMG that is some gear your putting in there. Great for the trails;D I was thinking 4.56's only because I want the get up and go. You know I won't be doing much wheeling. ;)