• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TX Anyone want to trade for a 100th Anniversary Harley Fat Boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

bca1313

Loc.
San Antonio
I have a 2003 Harley Davidson Fat Boy 100th Anniversary that I would like to trade for an Early Bronco if anyone is interested. It is a sweet bike that has always been garaged and only has 3K miles on it.

If you are interested please let me know and I can send you more pics and information. It has factory custom paint and over 10K in chrome upgrades installed by the dealer. This is a sweet bike.

I am looking for one of the following and can either add cash or take cash to make up the difference. Would prefer the Baja but also interested in a stock one.

1. Baja - most any condition but not a complete basket case.
2. Stocker in good condition and uncut

Shoot me an email or post if interested and we can talk. I am in central Texas and can work out delivery for the right opportunity.

Thanks...

Attachments

• Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 83
  • Picture 121.jpg
    Picture 121.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 58
  • Picture 138.jpg
    Picture 138.jpg
    168 KB · Views: 68

White Knight

Contributor
Interested in Trade

My wife is interested in more room in the garage. I have been considering selling mine and getting a bike. Check out my gallery-- I have some more recent pictures. Ford Pantera in Paramount, Ca installed the crate 302 w/ SVO heads, E303 Cam, Headers, Holly 650, edlebrock performer manifold, Automatic, power stearing, front disk brakes, dual shocks on all corners, new BFG 33 X 12.5's...etc. pearlized white, extremely clean! I have put less than 3000 miles on it in the last 6 years. Garaged and have custom cover from California Car Cover-----I have 2 binders of receipts- approx $35K in it check out my gallery and let me know if your interested. It has been in a couple of classic bronco calendars also. I can also send you pics to your email .

OP
OP
B

bca1313

Loc.
San Antonio
Thanks for the message. Very nice bronco. What year is it? I am guessing you did a full frame off restoration? Do the numbers match?

I would be up for talking more about a possible trade. I am in San Antonio, TX but don't think that is a show stopper by any means.

I am the second owner of my Harley and have all the original receipts from the dealership, etc. It has been really well taken care of.

Let me know how you want to go forward with talking and then we can see where we end up. I would be interested in learning more about the history of your bronco and what has been done to it, etc. If you have more pics that would be great too. My direct email is benanderson13@gmail.com

Thanks,

Ben

tdugan`

73 rock crawler

I have a 73 BUILT wide axles 4.56 gears Detroit lockers 94 FI mustang 5.0 motor atlas t-case 37in tires walker evan bead lock wheels hydraulic assist steering too much to list about 40k invested newer paint with some body damage
I dont know how to put pics in so call me or email me with your email and I'll send pics
Tim 505-699-2166
tdugan@lanl.gov

Status
Not open for further replies.