• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Anyone willing to trade a Bronco pocket knife for a 50th anniversary badge?

fatboy

Contributor
Glad to be here.
Loc.
New Hampshire
Just so nobody gets upset with Broncofiresmith for not making a deal, I sent him a private message about his knife. When I see pretty much everyone on this site saying they have never seen anything like that knife, it tells me it is a rare thing. I think the knife is absolutely awesome. So I know the OP probably does not really want to get rid of it. I actually ended up with one extra badge. I think this is the perfect opportunity to put that one badge to good use. So I offered to send him the badge, and let him keep his knife. I know some of you really wanted the knife, and who wouldn't. But I think this is the best thing to do. Hang on to that knife buddy, and pass it on to your kids one day....

Scott

What a great group of people!

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Just so nobody gets upset with Broncofiresmith for not making a deal, I sent him a private message about his knife. When I see pretty much everyone on this site saying they have never seen anything like that knife, it tells me it is a rare thing. I think the knife is absolutely awesome. So I know the OP probably does not really want to get rid of it. I actually ended up with one extra badge. I think this is the perfect opportunity to put that one badge to good use. So I offered to send him the badge, and let him keep his knife. I know some of you really wanted the knife, and who wouldn't. But I think this is the best thing to do. Hang on to that knife buddy, and pass it on to your kids one day....

Scott
Now that is what real Bronco people do. Kudos!

Crush

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Greenbottom, WV
So everyone knows. That knkfe is part of a 4 piece set. The bronco and cobra as already have been seen but the made a thunderbird and mustang version also

drock

Is the Franklin Mint out of business? Wonder how many they made of the Ford Brono pocket knife? I found that it might have been part number B11E805.

mofoco1

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Clovis, CA
I have been gone for a bit and missed the badges. To bad for me, can some one post a pic to see what I missed? Thanks...Mo