• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

"ARB" Type Switches

toque

Loc.
Surrey, BC
Has anyone found a supplier of "ARB" style switches. I believe they are Carling or Contura switches / actuators. I thought I read a post on this Bronco site or another where someone was selling some of these switches and they had various labels on them (such as "Engine Fan" or "Fog Lights").

Jamers

Loc.
Van,BC,Canada
Hey Steve, I have been looking for some rocker switches too...I have found a few good suppliers when doing a google.com search. The link above, as well as the one I will put in are the best ones I've found. I still want to check some local marine stores, I am sure they will have some. Maybe close to you is "steveston marine" or "west marine." Good luck!!

http://www.livorsi.com/catalog/switches_dash.htm

Jim

lodnirgs

Loc.
Louisiana
I recently ordered some of these Contura switches from Waytek. The price was very fair and the delivery time - very acceptable. These appear to be high quality switches. I orded the DPST single light switch #44325. I also have the official ARB switch. I have not installed the ARB switch. The ARB switch has two lights and the terminals on the back are arranged differently. One light may be for dash lights and the other comes on with the switch. Good luck