• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Arizona Classic Bronco Stampede

garberz

Bronco Influencer
Loc.
Conejo Valley, Ca.
This year a few of us from SoCal Broncos will be attending the Stampede. I've been wanting to do this trip for quite a while now. Just curious who on the board is planning on going. There's a bunch of people I've been wanting to meet and wheel with.

Mark

Attachments

• IMG_0673.jpg
    IMG_0673.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 168

AZ69EB

Mark,

I'll be there. Looking forward to meeting you. I have a silver & black bronco.

Sam

malonejy

Bronco Guru
I'm in Mark! See you there :)

Attachments

• P1120124.jpg
    P1120124.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 153

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
I'll see you there on Saturday, Mark!

Todd Z.

OP
OP
garberz

garberz

Bronco Influencer
Loc.
Conejo Valley, Ca.
Are you asking about SoCal Bronco members or CB dot com members?

I'll be there. Can't get off work, so I'll be there Friday afternoon, and Saturday.

Be sure you all have mailed in your Liability Wavers!!!
http://www.azbronco.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Adult-Waiver-Final.pdf

Steve, I'm asking about other classicbronco.com members. I have a few friends from Texas and Oklahoma showing up, and 6 or 7 Broncos from SoCal. I'll be there Thursday evening. Liability waivers are in by everyone in my group. I have a short list of CB members I've been wanting to meet, you're on it Steve. See you that Fri.

Mark

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
One of these damn days I'll make it back out there.. :(

Bart

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Buffalo Gap, Texas
There'll be several of us caravaning over there on Thursday. Skip, Mark, Craig & Sharon (Tahoe) and Kevin (Magilla). Except for Mark & Kevin, they'll all be bunking in the "Attitude" aka "Attitude Bar" while at Calico but it'll be the "Attitude Motel & Bar" at the Stampede. We go to the Stampede every year and with the expected crowds this year we might need to leave on Sunday the weekend before just to get a spot.

broncnaz

Bronco Guru
I'll be there sometime on friday. Unless I figure out how to swing thursday afternoon.:-X Should be another great stampede. Look forward to meeting some of you.

OP
OP
garberz

garberz

Bronco Influencer
Loc.
Conejo Valley, Ca.
There'll be several of us caravaning over there on Thursday. Skip, Mark, Craig & Sharon (Tahoe) and Kevin (Magilla). Except for Mark & Kevin, they'll all be bunking in the "Attitude" aka "Attitude Bar" while at Calico but it'll be the "Attitude Motel & Bar" at the Stampede. We go to the Stampede every year and with the expected crowds this year we might need to leave on Sunday the weekend before just to get a spot.

Always good times at the "Attitude Bar"! Very generous of you, to take care of everyone.

Mark

Mr Rags

I'll be there. Looks like I will need to get the fire lane marked out by Tuesday if everyone is showing up on Wednesday.

bohntr28

Loc.
Mesa
I'll be there sometime Thursday afternoon. Blue bronco with black hood. If you're hanging out with John and Norma then I'm sure I'll see ya.

TAC71

I will be there Wednesday night or Thursday morning. 3 more sleeps before I head out.

Attachments

• 20160307_175910.jpg
    20160307_175910.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 65

Bukin 67

Bronco Abuser
Our plan is to head out Thursday night and get there late. 30' Southwind Storm/ yellow Bronco on a trailer. It's it open dry camping our a campground? I may be sol if it's a campground since I didn't make reservations. Sounds like it's going to be packed. No biggie though, I'm used to dry camping.

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
It's dry camping - come stake out your spot. You should have plenty of room.

Todd Z.