• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Arizona Classic Bronco Stampede

TAC71

Thanks Casey, I will have my high end accommodations....a small tent. This year one of my daughters is coming along.
Is the usual crew going to be there?

motoman

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
I am trying to be out there Friday afternoon for maybe a night run, then back on Saturday with the family for the day....

Can't wait to see everyone!

IMG_1703.jpg

needabronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Prescott/Farmington
I'm not sure who all is coming this year Gary? Taad and Leann are for sure, I'm assuming the Browns and John and Norma as well. The Georges an Tim and Lisa are not going to make it (again) this year.

Bukin 67

Bronco Abuser
I understand there will be a bar there? ..so I don't need to bring mine?

Bukin 67

Bronco Abuser
Ha, Palm trees are always with me! Bar stays in the enclosed trailer, but I can bring it

snipi

Loc.
Mesa
I will head out either late thirsday night or early friday morning, I will be in a brown/white/green bronco. Coming from mesa az

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Hope y'all have a great time. Outstanding wheeling and great folks to boot..

Bart

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Buffalo Gap, Texas
I understand there will be a bar there? ..so I don't need to bring mine?

Are you speaking of the "Attitude Bar"??? That's our 5th wheel and it ended up being party central at Calico one year so every since that's been it's title. Looks like it will be the "Attitude Motel" this year at the Stampede. Should be about a half dozen people staying with us.

Bukin 67

Bronco Abuser
Are you speaking of the "Attitude Bar"??? That's our 5th wheel and it ended up being party central at Calico one year so every since that's been it's title. Looks like it will be the "Attitude Motel" this year at the Stampede. Should be about a half dozen people staying with us.

Ahh, sweet! Drive safe Bart! I'll see you tomorrow night if the party is still going. We should be there between 9 & 10.
I have an enclosed trailer with a portable tiki bar that stays in there so we have it with us when we're just quad riding and I don't bring the Bronco. The bar is heavy and kinda bulky for the Bronco car trailer and I'm bringing a fire tub and wood so not much room anyway, but I will have a coupe of palm trees! I just hope I can find the place in the dark. Maybe I should install a light bar on my motor home! ;D

Bart

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Buffalo Gap, Texas
Ahh, sweet! Drive safe Bart! I'll see you tomorrow night if the party is still going. We should be there between 9 & 10.
I have an enclosed trailer with a portable tiki bar that stays in there so we have it with us when we're just quad riding and I don't bring the Bronco. The bar is heavy and kinda bulky for the Bronco car trailer and I'm bringing a fire tub and wood so not much room anyway, but I will have a coupe of palm trees! I just hope I can find the place in the dark. Maybe I should install a light bar on my motor home! ;D

Attitude Bar & Motel is being pulling by a tan over black F350 Ford Dually. You can identify it because it should be the only truck there that'll have it's truck cover on (completely covering the truck). Bronco is white with Red body amour will also be semi covered in a red trail & tow cover (at night). Bring your old palm trees over for a "snort" when you get there.

OP
OP
garberz

garberz

Bronco Influencer
Loc.
Conejo Valley, Ca.
Randy, I'll keep a spot do you. I'm not sure how much Tequila is stocked in the Attitude Bar, but I know from experience there's plenty of whiskey.

Mark

AZ69EB

Less than 24 hours until the fun starts!

I will be looking for that Attitude Bar!

motoman

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
The Bronco is up on jackstands in the garage. I think she knew the stampede was coming....both back calipers started leaking brake fluid! :cry:

O'reilly's tried to shine me on for the warranty and finally got the right guy to look in Checker's books and found the warranty. So parts on the way!