• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA Assorted new and used Bronco parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

mnido

Bronco parts- New TOMS windshield glare reduction tint, New TOMS stainless steel hinge, used windshield frame, used windshield glass has a star chip2 , newer 3 core radiator, Class 3 receiver hitch, Glove compartment lid, hinges, box, frame around lid, 2 new f-250 front shock brackets, new rear lower shock mounts, 2 used lower shock mounts, newer stock starter, Explorer alternator, newer front and rear chrome bumpers, new centerforce clutch disc, clutch plate, new throw out bearing, 2 front spindles, 4 good drums, 90% brake shoes, assorted brake parts, front and rear axles, springs, coils, gears 3.70 ? , open carriers, for dana 44 and 9’’ rear, Cobra hydroboost, steering linkage, V8 stock distributor, rear taillight lens and buckets, front turn signal buckets/lens. I do not want to separate parts, sell all together. 725.00 for all!

Attachments

• IMG_0640.jpg
    IMG_0640.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 551
  • IMG_0642.jpg
    IMG_0642.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 400
  • IMG_0645.jpg
    IMG_0645.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 384
  • IMG_0641.jpg
    IMG_0641.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 401
Last edited:

conwaj

Windshield

What do you want for the windshield. Local - Escondido.

John

OP
OP
mnido

mnido

What do you want for the windshield. Local - Escondido.

John

John, I would like to sell it all together. Let me see how it goes for a day or two. I will let you know by Monday evening.

gtnorga

If you decide to separate, put me in 2nd for the windshield. I'm also interested in the lenses and buckets if you decide to separate. I'm in La Mesa.
Thxs

bala92057

Glove box,Radiator and all lights for me if you decide otherwise. Live in oceanside

OP
OP
mnido

mnido

Lower price to 650.00 for all !

After this Monday evening I will start parting out. Still would like to sell all together.

OP
OP
mnido

mnido

If you decide to separate, put me in 2nd for the windshield. I'm also interested in the lenses and buckets if you decide to separate. I'm in La Mesa.
Thxs

I have one person in front of you for the windshield. I will sell the lens and buckets for $ 40.00, lens are in OK condition.

OP
OP
mnido

mnido

If you decide to separate, put me in for the newer 3 core radiator, Class 3 receiver hitch. TY

One guy in front of you inquiring about the radiator. Hitch can be yours for 75.00 plus shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.